Chapter 2

Selena's POV

I began walking home and to my luck rain began to fall, so by the time I reached,I was soaking wet.

I took another shower then did the dishes and cleaned the house and cooked for everyone.I hurriedly ate before they could come home.

Gabriela came home giving me a hug so I decided to help her with her homework. While I was helping her, she ate a snack. And before I knew it her homework was finished.

By the time everyone else was home, I was already in my room doing my homework.

"Jeez, she's such a waste of space" Andrea sighed.
.........
"Now I know why your mother died, she was trying to get away from you!!" Crystal screamed.
..........
Punches were thrown, in my face, stomach everywhere.
.........

I gasped waking up from my little dream, tears were on the brim of my eyelids.I looked at the time and it was a little after 9.

Within seconds I found what I was looking for, I swiftly ran the blade across the right side of my stomach making several new cuts.

I raised my top up so that it wouldn't irritate the skin or leave blood stains. I began packing up the books on my bed and later flopped back down in the bed.

The next day I went to school as usual and you already know my definition of 'usual'. This afternoon I decided to go to the spot where I feel the most calm, I feel free.

It was way down behind the woods, there was a lake and usually there are ducks, whom I call my company.I would just sit and admire nature and that was what I was doing.

It was near 5 so I headed home. When I entered the house Crystal was home early and Andrea seemed happy.

Crystal grabbed my hands and dragged me up into her room and gave me a short pants and a tight top.

"Put it on, we're going out" She said leaving me in shock. When she saw my facial expression she practically begged me and I eventually gave in since she told me it was a surprise.

After putting myself in the unfamiliar clothes, I tried my best not to allow my scars to show on my arm.

"Hey Selena, mom and dad wants you to meet someone" she said. I confusingly made my way down to the kitchen where Freddie was. There were two men holding briefcases.

"Selena, this is Phil and Dave" Freddie said and I got a look of approval from Dave and Phil. What?

I walked to the fridge to get some water when I noticed the man named Dave gave Freddie a briefcase. I turned my head to see what it really was and saw it was filled with money and there another one next to it.

Freddie looked at me and gave me a stern look, I nervously gave him a smile and he called me, I walked over to him afraid he was gonna abuse me. One of the men were behind me, before I could turn around I noticed I was cuffed with hand cuffs. I started to freak out.

"Freddie? wh..whats going on?" I asked as a smile spread across Freddie's face. I tried to fight off.

"Whoa Whoa, she's feisty "said Phil, Dave was the one who held my wrists with the handcuffs.

" Andrea, Crys-"I began when I saw both of them standing at the kitchen with smirks on their faces.

"Selena, innocent Selena, you're so naive that you didn't realise that we sold you" Crystal said making my face drop.

"What?" I said, tears spilling out of my eyes. At this point I didn't have the strength to move, they used me.

"You heard us, you're nothing but a worthless bitch"Andrea came up in my face and slapped me, I did nothing but cried.

Dave began to push me towards the door.

"No!!" I screamed.

I felt another sting on my cheek "Shut up slut!" he said punching me in my stomach and then I was led to a black van that was parked outside of the house.

▶▶▶▶❇▪❇◀◀◀◀
A/N: Don't forget that I'm rewriting All Yours so if you already read All Yours, I did copy and paste that last part.

Now for those who haven't read All Yours, This story(I ain't all bad) is actually the same except Selena won't lose her memory and this is a Jason McCann fanfic. But don't worry about the other story(All Yours ) because it barely had 5 chapters and I didn't know where to take it so I had a few different ideas.

Anyways.... You can also read my other stories:
Rebel With A Halo (Badboy/Badgirl)
Can't Help It I'm In Love (Werewolf)

Vote and comment