Chapter 8

Selena's POV

It was currently minutes to 12 (midday) and decided to go get something to eat since I was feeling 'better'.

I walked down the stairs but stopped when I heard a thud. I stopped in front of a door that was closed and I presumed that it was a bedroom. I was about to knock but a girl's loud moan stopped me.

"MMM... yes... FUCK!!!....JASON... HARDER!''

I tried not to gag at the thought and continued my way to the kitchen.

I decided to make a simple chicken and potato salad.I peeled 2 potatoes and boiled them and began preparing the salad. It was quite a long process because I finished within half an hour.

I dug into the salad and same time Jason came into the kitchen. I avoided eye contact. Then a girl came in wearing a short tight short and a short bra looking top. I watched her, her hair was black.

" Selena... This is Kylie "Jason said and I nodded.

I continued to eat my salad and Jason picked up a spoon and took a spoonful of my salad.

I continued to eat and Jason sat on the stool next to me and Kylie sat on his lap.

" Get off "Jason said pushing her off." I think it's time for you to go "he said. Kylie looked at me and kissed Jason.

I mentally groaned and got up and went into Jason's room and continued eating. After about fifteen minutes I went back downstairs and washed my dish then drank some water. Kylie was gone.

The doorbell rang and Jason went to answer it.A few seconds later I saw a man come in.

" Damn McCann, how much did you pay for this one "the man said.

" Joey, don't start your shit"Jason growled and got ckoser to me making me flinch by wrapping his arms around my waist.

The man-Joey-held up his hands in defense and went into the living room.

Jason grabbed my hands and dragged me up to his room.

"You need to shower, here's a fading cream to remove those scars from your body" he said handing me a white tube ointment with green labeling.

I nodded and he left the room, if I'm to be positive,I would say that in being treated better than when I was at Andrea's house or at that strip/prostitute place.

I know why Jason decided to scare me an hour ago, I think it was his way of warning or punishment. I ran away and ended up in more danger, maybe it was best if I stay and try to go along with his rules.

• • • • • •✖✖✖✖ • • • • • •
A/N: So sorry for the short chapter. But triple update, yeah I'm the boss. just kidding.

Keep being amazing and vote.