Ashton x Zane

Hey guys! So I know I said I'd try Yoai, but I've just realized I received a message from @Aphmau_for_lifu88 if I could do her OC, Ashton, with Zane. Now, she told me that Ashton is Zane's wife. So, I shall do that for her. Maybe I'll do some more OC X Aphmau Character in the future. Without further a due, here's Ashton X Zane!
---
Zane and I were in our little cottage in the woods. Zane needed to stay far away from villages as he was wanted everywhere. But of course, I didn't mind. I loved him. Zane came to me. "H-Hey honey..." He stuttered, which was very unusual...He only stuttered when he had something on his mind. "Is something wrong—" I was interrupted by a pair of lips smashing against mine. Zane's lips. I was surprised, but kissed back. We started making out, and never broke the kiss as we made out up the stairs and into the bedroom. We were making out along the bedroom wall when Zane broke the kiss, and started biting and sucking my neck. He eventually found my sweet spot, causing me to moan everytime he bit it. He left hickey's and scratched all over where he was nipping at my neck. I eventually couldn't take anymore of this teasing, and pushed him onto the bed. I ripped off his shirt and ran my finger down his washboard abs. "Ashton..." He groaned. I laughed and pull off his pants and boxers, as if they were nothing. He pulled off my clothing, only to reveal my pussy dripping in anticipation. I sucked on his dick. "Ash..." He moaned. I sucked violently. "Ash...!" He moaned more. As I kept sucking, he was about to cum. I knew this because I sensed his instability. I didn't want him to cum just yet, and laid down on the bed in a position so he could fuck me. Instead of putting his dick inside of me, he started rubbing and pressing me furiously. I moaned. He then licked all around me. I moaned so loud. I wouldn't be surprised if I scared all the birds away. I kept moaning, my breath getting shakier and shakier by the second. Then, he put his fingers inside of me going in and out. I felt myself getting closer and closer to orgasm. As he rubbed while fingering me furiously, I came. He pulled his fingers out of me and licked them clean. He finally stuck his dick into me. I screamed in pain at first. He waited a few minutes for the pain to subside, and thrusted hard and fast. I rubbed myself as he thrusted. "Z-Zane...You...Haven't really said anything—UHHHNNNN!" "Because I don't need to." He responded, and a smirk crawled upon his face. He knew he hit my g-spot, and kept ramming full power into it. "UUUUGHHH....OHHHH...." I eventually came into him, causing him to come into me seconds later. I tensed up as I felt all his juices shoot inside of me. He pulled out, and cuddled me under the blankets. "Wow...Y-You're good..." Zane just laughed, and we fell asleep.