Katelyn, Jeffory and Travis

Jeffory, Travis and I were all alone in a house. I was in my room about to exit, and when I opened it, there were Jeffory and Travis with their shirts off. I knew immediately what they wanted to do. I nodded. Jeffory pretty much tackled ,e into the wall and started making out with me, while Travis pulled off my pants, along with my underwear, and vertically licked my clit. "Mm..." Travis licked faster, and Jeffory kept sucking my neck and kissing me. As soon as Travis took his tongue out, they both pushed me on my bed. Travis skillfully took off my shirt and started playing with my breasts. He sucked them and massaged them. "Travis..." I moaned. While Travis was teasing me, Jeffory without warning, stuck himself in me. "Ohhhhhh! I screamed in pleasure as I adjusted to his size. He gradually thrusted faster and harder. Since the beginning, he hit my g-spot. "MMMM! JEFFORY..." Travis wanted to keep teasing me, because I could tell he wanted me to be impatient for him to fuck me. It was working. Jeffory went full force into my g-spot, and I came. Travis glared at Jeffory. Jeffory just snickered. Travis stopped teasing me, and as soon as he stopped, I put his dick in my mouth and sucked really violently. "Kate... " Jeffory pulled out of me, and Travis took his dick out of my mouth. He pumped two fingers in me to tease me more. "Travis." I groaned out of impatience. I wanted Travis more than Jeffory. He stuck himself in me, and even when he stuck himself in me he hit my g-spot. "NERRRGGHH....MMM..." Travis thrusted at his full speed into my g-spot, making me cum again and again. He was way better than Jeffory. "TRAVIS..." I said his name in 100% pleasure. He went faster. I couldn't stop myself from coming. Jeffory then put his dick in my mouth and I sucked. "Katelyn..." Jeffory said. Travis didn't cum yet. He was making me cum, that was for sure. Finally, Travis came. Right after that, Jeffory pushed my head away and said: "Didn't wanna cum in you're mouth." I just nodded. Travis and Jeffory kissed me, and we all fell asleep.