Travlyn

Travis just went up to his room for a nap. He was about to get in bed, when I turned him around. "Hey." I said, and kissed him. He was surprised at first, but went along wth it. He took over and shoved me on the bed with me underneath. He ripped off my top and bra. He played with my breasts like never before. "Travis..." He sucked my nippled and kept massaging my breasts. "Stop...Teasing..." He just smirked. He pulled off my pants and threw them. He started to lick my clit. I can't believe when I was just leading this, he took charge within seconds. He kept licking. "Travis...That's enough...Teasing..." I said, even though I was in so much pleasure already. I ripped off his top and ran my finger down his torso, and when I was at his waistline, I ripped off his pants fast. I sucked his dick violently right from the start. "Kate..." I gradually sucked more violently until I couldn't suck any faster. I kept going at that speed. He shoved my head away so I was no longer sucking his dick. I fell back on the bed, leaving myself in the perfect position for him to fuck me. I was confused. Travis used my confusion to his advantage and stuck himself in me right then in there. "AH!" I did this half-scream type thing. "Ergg...Oh...Mm..." I moaned as he thrusted. "Like that?" "Faster..." He went faster. "C'mon, faster!" He didn't go faster. I knew he wanted to tease me by not going at full speed. He hit my g-spot over and over at the speed he was going at. "MM!" I moaned. I was going through too much pleasure, and he wasn't even at full speed. I was gunna cum. "T-T-Travis..." I just said his name, and he knew what I meant so he mustered up all his power and bam! With all that power he hit my g-spot. Needless to say, I came. It he kept doing that over and over, and everytime he hit my g-spot with that same power, I came. I couldn't stop it. I was just filled with overflowing pleasure. "OHHH! AHHH! Travis..." He did the same full force thing. I came like I never have. "...YES! Travis...You're so...Good...Mm...Oh...Yesss!" I said, in between thrusts. Travis didn't cum yet. I wonder why? I think he's saving it for an even more force-filled blow. I was able to temporarily stop my cum because I wanted Travis to go faster. He went along with my taunting, and 'stepped on the gas pedal.' "OHHHH!" I came again. Travis did the full-force thing I expected. "OHHHHH! YESSS! KEEP...DOING...THAT!" He could do about ten thrusts of that, and then came. I tensed. There was more cum that went in me than our previous ones. He pulled out, and licked me clean. "Katelyn. You should know that I'm not done." "Eh?—MMMMM!" He thrusted his fingers into me. He hit my g-spot with his fingers and I came right away. He licked his fingers, and laid down beside me. We fell asleep.