Garmau

Hey guys! Just realized I haven't done any Garmau...I'm gunna change it up a bit! Anyways, I'm sorry for not posting in a while...I've been quite busy. But, without further a due, here's Garmau!
PS: I've decided to change up where it takes place, too ;)
--------
Garroth and I were searching for the group in a forest. "Garroth?" I asked. "Yes?" "Are we really going to be able to find them? I'm not sure. I'm really panicking...What if they got lost somewhere and—" I was interrupted by Garroth putting his soft, warm lips on mine. I wanted him, so I took it further. I stuck my hand up his shirt and rubbed his rock-hard abs while he unhooked my bra. Before I knew it, Garroth and I were bare naked. Garroth shoved me down and caressed my breasts. I moaned as he played with them. I sat up and started sucking on his dick. "Aphmau..." With every motion I made, he came closer and closer to coming. I sensed his instability and stopped sucking since I didn't want him to cum just yet. I laid in a position with my legs spread wide, preparing for his insertion. Without warning, he went into me. "Garroth!" I screamed, as I adjusted to his size. He waited for the pain to subside before moving in and out. I've never been so full of pleasure in my entire life. "Harder, Garroth!" He went harder and faster. I moaned and moaned until I was practically screaming. I begged him to go harder, but he was going as fast as he could already. I came, causing my juices to make him cum. We quickly got dressed as we knew we had to get back to finding the others.
---
So how was that? Lemme know if you want it in different settings like this one.
Word count (for what it's worth): 317