Laurmau

I was about to take a nap, when Laurance walked in shirtless. He climbed ontop of me and I just smirked. I was only wearing a black bra and matching underwear. He tore off my bra like it was nothing, and sucked my breasts. "L-Laurance..." He kept teasing me and playing with each breast while I pulled off his boxers and underwear. I threw them across the room. Laurance stopped playing with my breasts, and went lower. He licked my clit. "Mm..." I moaned as he licked. He licked faster and kept teasing me. I shoved him off of me and dragged my finger down his abs. Laurance groaned. I got to the point and sucked on his dick like never before. "Aphmau..." I sucked even more violently. "Aphmau..." I kept sucking. He just wanted to do it already, and I could tell. I took my mouth off and flipped over in a position for him to fuck me. Right when I got in the position he immediately went in me. He thrusted so fast. "Mm! Yes! Laurance, faster!" He went faster and harder, hitting my g-spot just about everytime. "MM! FASTER!" I yelled. He went faster and faster thrusting full speed into my g-spot at full speed. "OH! MM! YES! IF YOU CAN, FASTER!" I didn't know he even could, but he went faster. "OH! MM!" He never left my g-spot. "L-Laurance, I'm gunna cum!" "Already?" "I'll try and hold it in..." I could barely hold it in. He was too good. "Laurance! I'm gunna cum!" A few seconds after saying that, I came. Laurance didn't wanna stop. The thrusting just kept getting faster and faster. I kept coming. I was in unbelievable pleasure. "MMMMM!" He went faster. "L-L-L-LAURANCE!" "YEAH?" "YOU'RE TOO GOOD!" "HEH!" He full speed hit my g-spot. Again, and again, and again. I couldn't stop myself from coming. Laurance finally came. I tensed as his juices shot inside me. He pulled out. "I'm too exited to stop..." He whispered, and pumped his two fingers in me. He hit my g-spot with his fingers. I came. He licked his fingers clean. "I'm good, eh?" "Definitely." And we fell asleep.