Laurance...(All of these chapters will be sex scenes)

Laurance pinned me down on the bed and pulled of my violet shirt. He pulled of my bra and threw it across the room. He started rubbing my nipples and sucking them. I moaned with pleasure as he sucked on them. I rolled over making me on top of him. I pulled of his light blue shirt, his jeans and his black boxers. His dick sprang out of his pants. It was quite big. I put his dick in my mouth. I started sucking on it and he moaned. I took my mouth off his dick. He pulled off my pants and underwear. He rolled so he was ontop of me. He put himself in position to get ready to stick himself in me. I teased him by not giving him access at first. He groaned. I put my legs apart. Without warning, he stuck himself in me. He thruster hard and fast. He hit my g-spot everytime, he was amazing. I kept moaning with pleasure, "Laurance..." I could tell he was trying much harder to make me cum since this isn't the first time we've done this. I let out a porno moan. He snickered, and thrusted faster. Finally, I couldn't let it in anymore. "Laurance! I'm gunna—" Right before I could finish my sentence, I had cum. Seconds later, he had cum. I tensed as his juices shot up inside me. "I'm not done yet..." He licked me clean. He slipped out of me, and stuck his two fingers in me and pumped hard and fast. I moaned. "I'm gunna cum!" After saying that, I immediately cummed. He licked his fingers clean. He laid down beside me. "Was I good?" "Better than you've ever been." He smiled and then kissed me.