Truth be told, while I was in a coma, I found out a lot of things I didn't know, also relived a lot of things I could have forgotten, and seen some... Unwanted guests. *cough* Hannah *cough*.

It was like a roller-coaster, really. Some parts were thrilling and exciting, and other times it was rather frightening, but you would try again. And yes, I'm saying that I would probably experience that again. It was kinda fun in a strange sort of way. I'm just upset that Goldilocks appeared out of my sleep. Where are the three bears when you need them?

"That reminds me," she says in that annoying voice of hers, "Kid, I have nowhere to stay."

Crap, I know where this is going. 

"I just arrived in town and was wondering if I could stay with you?"

Say no, Kid. Say no. Be a pal, and say no. You know how to  say it, right? If not, just spell it! N. O. No. That's easy enough to do, right?

Looks like Kid didn't receive my message.

"Of course, Hannah. You know you're always welcome." Kid responds. Was he born a complete idiot? Or is it that while I was gone, Black*Star had been giving him private lessons?

Oh no, the stress is building up. I don't know if I can contain myself for much longer around this... Pathetic excuse for a human!

"Kid," I say quietly, yet somehow managing to get everyone's attention. Connor raises a brow and I know he can sense the stress radiating off of me like heat from a furnace. 

"Yes?"

"Do you have a piano?"

Connor's eyes widen slightly. It's at this point that he notices just how stressed I am. I can feel the beat of his heart picking up it's pace.

"Hmm, a piano... Yes actually. I believe we have one in our ball room." he answers.

A ballroom? There's still areas of his house I haven't seen yet? Rich kids... Should have known.

"Alright, good."

I step out of bed, noticing I'm basically wearing a white sheet. No no, this won't do me at all. I spot my usual clothes in far corner of the room, my black ripped jeans, jacket, and white undershirt, perfectly clean as well. Thank Death they're here, but... The thought that creeps me out is how in the world did I get out of them?

Oh well. I pick up my clothes and stare at them for quiet some time. The others are probably wondering what I'm doing. I flick my head up and my clothes and the sheet swap places, so now I'm fully dressed.

"That's how she changes?!" Maka gasps in shock. I can feel the envy from her. Every girl's dream to be able to change with just a flick of their head. 

"That's not my concern, she just changed in front of us!" Soul gapes. 

Oh, grow up. 

Kid seems impressed though, as do Liz and Patty. Hannah, looked... well, she looked like a pig to me, but I guess I could say she looked a little shocked.

"W-What is she?!" she asks. I sense fear. Or is it.. fake fear? Just for show?

I roll my eyes and walk to the door. "Yeah, yeah, whatever princess. I'm going home to play the piano. see you there, I guess."

I walk out of the clinic with my fists balled and an angry scowl on my face.

Man, she's such a pansy. I don't know how the innocent girl scores points with everyone else. Does no one see the evil glint in her eyes? Or is it just me. Not even Connor? No, I'm sure he senses it too.