८Һคƿ੮૯Ր 1: wнαт нαve ι ɢoттeɴ мyѕelғ ιɴ

Chapter 1:

Worst freaking decision I have made in my life.

"I am so stupid!" I mutter to myself.

Looking down at the piece of paper, cursive writing was neatly written. It was the directions that tell me how to get back to my new apartment. Sarah my new sweetheart next door neighbour, gave me this when she dropped me off at the tiny convenient store down the road, so I could buy some Ben and Jerry's ice cream. She insisted to drop me back, but I denied her kind gesture. Due to her having to go back to work at the emergency department. It also gave me the chance to check out the town.

Why? you ask, that I need ice cream at 9:00pm. Well to answer that question, you can't possibly watch Supernatural, without Ben And Jerry's ice cream, that should be an obvious fact.

. . .

Okay I seriously hate to admit this

But...

I am seriously lost.

The word kept echoing in my head teasing me, making me feel utterly stupid. How could get I  lost? You had clear directions. Thanks for the obvious, captain obvious. I say sarcastically to my brain.

In this moment this is why I wish I wasn't me. My stupid pride and I. Why didn't I ask for help, you wanna know why?

My heart was telling me I had to do this on my own, like Superman would or the Ninja Turtles. Ninja Turtles are freaking amazing, like the show has talking turtles and they have amazing  skills. I sigh, they were my childhood love life. While others were in love with boy-bands, I was all about the Ninja Turtles. Like how could you pick One Direction over the Ninja Turtles, that doesn't even make sense. One Direction has nothing on Ninja Turtles.

Anyway back to my pathetic situation, I should have known I would fail miserably to find my way around with directions. I am hopeless, I have no sense of direction. It didn't help either that I had lost the paper twenty minutes ago. It's so frustrating, one minute it was in my hand and then poof! it was gone, like how can that bloody happen?

Don't ask me how? I'm a dumb-ass!

I look down at my newly bought I-phone 7 to see it's taunting bright screen taunting me, showing it only has  10% left of charge. The stupid part of this situation. I had no one to call, not even Sarah she would still be at work till 3am. My parents are totally out of the question, I came here to be independent and ringing them up the first night and saying; "Hi mum and dad, guess what I'm lost in the middle of nowhere." Yeah not going to happen!

Thinking of the people who would be laughing their asses off, would be the one and only Milo my idiot of an older brother. Gosh! It's sad to say this, but I miss him and his annoying ways. 

The only thing I did right was my appropriate outfit choice, I was currently in a Superman onesie and pairing it with my fluffy blue slippers.

Shut up, It's comfy.

. . .

"OKAY, OKAY! I think I have something." I whisper to myself, I have got to calm down. I will just keep walking until I find something that looks familiar.

. . .

Okay this is hopeless, It's pitch black and the only light source is coming from street lights that keep fluttering. I lick my dry lips, from the harsh winds. I come to an abrupt stop, as I hear shouting from the distance.

SHIT! SHIT! I curse mentally,I frantically swoop behind a Holden Captiva. I lean my body against the cold black metal, trying to steady my erratic heart beat.