Falling for a Dark God -- Chapter One

I honestly hate writing in second person, so I'm trying to get into first person p.o.v. in this one! Bare with me people, I haven't written this way in YEARS so it may go back to second on accident occasionally. LoL      

                                              BUT ENJOY THE STORY, IT ONLY GETS BETTER! :)

Hearing a knock at the door, I run to it with a smile. Austin's finally here, I think happily. Opening it, I see him standing on my doorstep smiling down at me. "Hey Lily, long time no see." He says with a twinkle in his eyes.

"Austin!" I shrieked as I ran up to him and gave him a giant hug. Standing like that for a few seconds, I realized he smells really good and let go. Grinning from ear to ear, I ask him how the bus ride back here was.

"It sucked! I had to leave behind two of my suitcases cause they were too heavy. Then my bus broke down in Texas, not the first time that's happened to me either. I'm just glad to not be on that bus anymore." He told me, dragging me to his mom's car.

"Hey where we going?" I said, not really caring though cause I had nothing planned for the day. "Well my family want's me to hang out with them today and I wanted to see you too so I thought I'd do both by taking you to my moms and we'll spend the night at your house tomorrow night."

Laughing, I just go with it. I mean I've known him for years and it's just one night. "Alright I'll come spend the night over there since you obviously want me to. Just let me go grab a few things real quick." I tell him before running into the house before he can say another word.

I quickly ran through the house grabbing my cell phone, charger, toothbrush and some p.j.'s before yelling, "I'm going over to a friend's house, call me if you need me I'll be back tomorrow!" to whoever heard it.

Running back outside, I see Austin's already in his mom's car with the door open waiting for me. Smiling at him I hop inside and put my stuff at our feet. As the car pulls away Austin casually turns to me and says, "Do I still get that kiss you promised me yesterday when I was upset?" with a hint of mischief in his voice.

Leaning in, I give him a soft kiss on the lips and pull away fast. Smirking I ask him, "Feel better now?" while my mind travels back to the three days of texting spent talking to Austin about..... well everything.

2 days earlier~

*Ain't no rest for the wicked, money don't gr-* goes off next to me, letting me know I just got another text. Lightly smiling, I pick it up and read what Austin sent me now. Phone's charged now, so what were you saying about me again?

Laughing cause I know he's asking just to make me say it again I text back to him, I was just saying that yes I think your cute. But back to what we were talking about earlier, how come you were crying? I didn't mean to make you sad, if you like I'll give you a big hug and even a kiss if it'll make you smile.

A little embarrassed I had just told him that, I still meant it. He's one of my closest friends, if a little kiss from a me will cheer him up so be it. *Ain't no rest for th-* Grabbing it all I see is just three words, I'd like that :)

Now~

Snapping back to the present, I realize Austin's still looking at me. Looking out the window to cover up a slight blush, I wonder if hanging out with him all night may have been a bad idea. He seems so different, I think to myself,  is it cause it's been so long or something else? Turning back towards him I see he's off in his mind now too.

Austin's p.o.v. >>>>>

Now I'm not that good at doing different point of views often so this isn't going to be a normal thing! *runs and molests Austin* That however might be LoL XD

Looking out the other window, I think about the kiss Lily just gave me. Her lips are a lot softer then I thought they'd be... and she smells like strawberries. We've been talking non-stop for the past few days and I've really enjoyed her conversations. I even told her the truth when I was crying on the bus cause I got upset talking about my son that my ex stole. Why did I tell her that?

Shit this could get bad. What if I end up getting feelings for her? I don't need that right now. What do I do? I can't just blow her off, I said I'd hang out with her and I'm a man of my word. Fuckkkkkkk.........! I should probably just act like it was just a kiss, cause that's all it was.... right?

Lily's p.o.v. >>>>>

As Austin turned back to face you, his older sister in the front seat chose that moment to ask for an introduction. "So Austin, you going to tell me who the hot goth looking chick we just picked up is?" Facing his sister he said, "My bad Melissa, this is Lily. Lily this is my big sister Melissa."

Politely nodding at her I think to myself - do I really look like a goth all these years later? I know I'm still into wearing all black but damn. I'm in my favorite black girly dress with black boots and some leggings, guess she doesn't really know the slight differences in clothing that represents a dark style, and it makes me have to surpress a giggle.

Austin, done with his introductions, looks at me again and says "If you change your mind we can always take you home later tonight, just so you know."

Winking at him I tell him, "Long as I'm not about to be killed I don't think I'll have much reason to be going back tonight. Unless you secretly want me to. I'd understand if you want to spend tonight with just your family, you haven't seen them in a while."

"Your awesome, you know that? Most girls, friend or otherwise would want me all to themselves usually. Good to you your a girl who can share. Besides, I wouldn't have invited you if you weren't welcome Lily." He said before leaning in and brushing a strand of hair out of my eyes.

Looking into his green eyes, I feel my heart flutter suddenly. Scared I could be getting feelings for him, I break eye contact. How can a guy I haven't seen in years make me want him to hold me so bad?

It's been years since I've felt this way so quickly. Last time this happened it was cause of James, and look at how that turned out.......

Next story, we find out who James is and what he did to get Lily to fall for him and just exactly how it turned out..... Tune in every few days for a new chapter!!!!! *Locks Austin back up in basement* Now as long as everyone behaves he can come out next story :D