Falling for a Dark God

My dear, sweet, slightly psychotic friend and sister xXWhoAteMyCookieXx pointed out some people may get confused about the One year ago, 8 months ago and so on. It's like a time line for this part. It goes from the first time they talked/flirted til the time when they finally make plans to see each other again. Now you know lol :)

Proluge-

One year ago~

As your getting on facebook cause there was nothing better to do at the moment, the phone rings. You get up and look at the caller ID, surprised. "Austin hardly calls me anymore since he moved away." You say as you pick it up. "Hello?"

He answers "Hey it's me and Billy, we need your help."

Laughing you answer, "I'd love to but how exactly can I help you when you live on the other side of the country?"

"We need you to think of something for us to do, we're bored!"

Sighing, you rack your brain for something two 20 year old guys could do in California with no money. "Can't think of anything, sorry. I'm sure if I was there though I could think of a few things. Oh well."

You say thinking of back when you and Billy had been dating, man was he great in bed. But those days where long gone and you two were back to being just best friends, with the occasional benifits.

"Common Lily we need something to do! Our girls are out of town and you have to help us." Billy says with a hint of a slur.

"You two are having another drinking game contest aren't you?" You say laughing.

The guys respond "Always!" with more happiness then usual cause they were buzzed.

"Figures, give me a minute to think of what two drunk idiots can do at 4 in the afternoon hahahaha"

You start thinking of calling one of their girlfriends to have them go home and deal with their drunk men but then changed your mind cause that would just bum them out cause it was probably a guy's night for them.

"You to could always see who can not get a boner the longest while watching porn or something, I don't know! You're guys, and ones who usually have great ideas. Why can't you think of something yourselves?"

"We want you too, that's why." Austin says with what sounds like a fat grin on his face.

"Well you're not going to like anything I can think of cause it isn't something you'd like without company." You say thinking back to the dirty thoughts you had gotten for a moment at the beginning of the conversation.

"Want to tell us why?" Billy says with a hint of knowing, which he probably does know what you're thinking since you two had been friends for almost 6 years and dated for 6 months of them.

"Cause it's something dirty and that's all you two are getting." You say smirking, cause you know that it'd gotten their minds off finding something fun to do and thinking of the many things that could have been on your mind.

"Now now Lily, much fun as that would be you're not here and we're both not single. Best get your mind out of the gutter." Billy says with a  condecending tone, even though he's just joking and you both know that there will always be something between you two - it'll just never be acted on again.

"Billy you and I both know it wouldn't matter that your taken cause you cheat if it's worth it to you, it's why we agreed on being just friends remember?" You say, reminding him of how he'd cheated on you with his ex and moved off to California with her a couple weeks later.

"Yeah I remember all that, but her and I have been over for a year now and I was stupid to get back with her and you know that. It was a mistake in more way then one. Bitch ruined my life." Billy says with a hint of venom in his voice, you knew better then to bring her up but couldn't help it cause she was why you had almost lost a dear friend and your first love.