Chapter 17

I really want you guys to vote. :l

* * *

Chapter 17

Bella's P.O.V.

Its been a couple of hours since my "date" with Luke. I changed out of my dress and into black short shorts and a loose cut-off black shirt. And my oh my, I can't stop thinking about Luke.

He keeps trying to find ways into my life, and he does. I'm always flustered when I'm around him, but why?

I guess you could say I kind of like him, but I still hate him. Well do I? Or am I just acting like that so he doesn't know I like him? Ugg. It's so complicated.

I sighed.

I have just been sitting against the backboard of my bed and hugging a pillow, while I look at the ceiling and think.

...About him.

Ugg.

Finally, I zoned out of my thoughts and looked out of the window, but thats when I saw a figure across the way, move quickly out of view. I didn't catch who it was, but they didn't want me to see them. I furrowed my eyebrows and went closer to the window.

I really wanted to know who it was. And it's gonna bug me if I don't find out. The window on the house is about 5 feet away from my window and is right across from mine, that's why I don't like changing in my room. I go to change in the attached bathroom.

Oh my god. Someone was watching me and I forgot to change in the bathroom! I was so distracted with my thoughts about Luke, and so tired I didn't think about it.

Yay life.

Whatever. I guess I can't change what happened now. But I never really took time to examine my neighbor's room. So I looked at what I could see, and I saw dark blue walls, a guys bed and I could tell because the only color of the sheets and blanket was grey and it was messy. I also saw a side table and it had a picture of a woman, but I couldn't make out her looks. This was probably a guy's room.

Wait. Is this Luke's room maybe? I don't know which side he lives next to us on. Jennifer never told me. Speaking of her, I'm gonna kill her for not telling me about anything she had planned.

If this is Luke's room, then that means...he's been watching me change and he's been watching me think about him.

Oh my god.

How embarrassing and gross!

Yay life.

But maybe it isn't his house or room.

I continued peeping and saw some posters of these cool bands this 'mystery man' was into. I also saw some boxers. Oh my god. Ew. And a chest. But it was locked. I looked away from the window and thought about what could be in it. I think I should stop looking. This is kind of creepy of me. Just when I was about to walk away from my window I heard a voice.

I whipped my head around and saw a guy leaning out of his window and talking to me. He looked about 20 and was actually really hot.

"Uhh did you hear what I just said?" He laughed.

"Uh what?" I said back blushing because I wasn't listening at all. I was just admiring his abs, since he was shirtless.

"I said,'Are you done peeking in my room, babe?'" He said with a deep voice and a smirk. I blushed knowing that I got caught and the fact that he called me 'babe'.

"Ohh..I uhh..Sorry..." I stuttered and fiddled with my fingers.

"It's cool babe, I did the same thing, when you changed." He winked. Oh my god. I'm an idiot.