Chapter 9

I'm trying to make the chapters longer guys. :) enjoy. ;)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 9

~Bella's P.O.V.~

Oh my God.

What the hell just happened?

How did that even happen?

I just kissed Luke. This stuff only happens in the movies. I would have never thought about accidentally kissing Luke, let alone kissing him. Well maybe once I thought about it. When I first met him. But now, I don't even want to.

Well, do I?

I mean...I felt fireworks when he kissed me. It may have been about three seconds, but still. I got all tingly inside and my stomach flipped upside down. He felt it too right? Ugh who am I kidding. He has kissed a bunch of girls. Too many. And here I am all unexperienced with guys. I have only had two boyfriends and my last one broke my heart.

I just ran down the hall, partly because I was embarrassed and when I'm embarrassed, I start to blush. And because I couldn't process what just happened. I was in a rush to get downstairs to check up on Luke, Ryder, and the party and of course I rush out of the room without thinking and accidentally kiss Luke. Just my luck. And of course, Jennifer saw and I can only imagine what she was thinking.

What was he even doing on the other side of the door? How long had he been listening? I hope he didn't hear anything I said. Gosh this is even more embarrassing. And I hope Jennifer doesn't say anything to embarrass me, but who am I kidding? She's Jennifer.

I don't know what to think. I'm really cold now. And I hope no one finds me in the guest bedroom, because thats exactly where I'm hiding.

-------------------------

~Jennifer's P.O.V.~

Omg! Bella and Luke just kissed! It may have been an accident but who the hell cares?! They kissed! I'm so happy! And they were both flushed. They both liked it, and I saw it happen. Too bad Bella ran away from us. What's wrong with that girl?

"Oh my God." Is all I can still say.

"Umm..you already said that." Luke laughed. Trying to kill the 'akward' tension in the air.

"Yeah, but I can't help it. You just kissed Bella..." I responded slowly, still adjusting to the fact that they kissed.

"I know.." Luke looked at the floor blushing a little. I think it's adorable that he's blushing over Bella. Maybe if Bella and Luke continue in this direction, then I can double date with them! I mean, Ryan and I both like eachother. Our talk went great. I sighed just thinking back to our conversation about forty-five minutes ago.

"I think you should go after her." I winked at Luke, while nudging him in the arm.

"Um what?" He was taken aback by my sentence.

"Yeah, go find her before she gets lost in this big house. Every second your wasting right now, your gonna wish you had when you find Bella." I told Luke with a wink and another smile.

He took a minute to think about it then he said,"your right. I'm gonna find her right now." Then he went off in the same direction Bella did. Hopefully he can find her, knowing her, she's probably hiding. I laughed and headed downstairs to fix this problem Luke made when he showed up. But it's worth it. My work here is done.

-----------------------

~Bella's P.O.V.~

I have probably been in here for ten minutes now and I don't want to leave, at least not yet. The party is probably not missing me anyway. I just don't want to see Luke right now. If I see him, I'm going to blush like crazy. And I don't want him to know I like him! Wait, do I? No I don't. But it doesn't matter, he's probably just gonna make fun of me or try to do it again. I rolled my eyes.