Chapter 14

I really wish you guys would vote or comment or anything. Because I feel like I'm writing this and you guys are not even there. xD like oh my god. lol well here's chapter 14.

I still love you guyss. <3

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 14

~Bella's P.O.V.~

I woke up this morning late. I usually don't sleep in until 1:00 p.m., but today I did. And I know why. Partly because I am super tired from this week's events and because I practically stayed up half the night thinking about all these boys. I rolled my eyes. I better get up and go downstairs. Jennifer is probably wondering where I am. She might think I have died or something.

I got up from my bed and shivered. It's kind of cold. I went to my dresser and threw on some sweats and a pair of black socks. Then I threw on a loose cheetah top. I coughed and then my nose felt stuffy. I hope I'm not sick. I hate being sick. I groaned and then went to the bathroom for tissues. I looked in the mirror and agreed I was sick.

Yup. I look like crap.

I went to the cupboard and took the last of the medicine.

I threw my hair up in a messy ponytail and started to head downstairs, but only to find two very familiar boys sitting in our living room talking to Jennifer.

Oh my god! Shit! I forgot! Ryan and Ryder are sitting there as I stand on the top of the staircase. What will I do?! I forgot I'm supposed to go bowling with them today. Right when I was about to go hide in my bedroom, I coughed, making my appearance noticable.

You see, this is why I hate being sick.

All three heads turned to look at me.

Well there's no point in turning back now.

I stared at them akwardly not knowing what to say, as I got to the bottom of the staircase.

"Geez. Did you die up there?? You have been up there forever." Jennifer commented sarcastically. Just like she read my mind. I knew she would say that.

"Haha no.." I laughed akwardly and coughed, yet again.

"Are you sick, sweetheart?" Ryder asked as he got up and started walking over to me to examine my face. He tilted my chin upwards towards his face with his hand and said,"Yup your sick."

He had a disappointed look on his face.

"Yeah....I know.." I agreed quietly.

Jennifer cut in now,"then you're not going to be able to come bowling with us today. Wait we shouldn't even go without you, especially when your sick..."

"No. No! I'm fine! You guys go have fun! Seriously! You can go without me!" I said with a smile. And shooed my hand for them to go. It was a good excuse for me not to go and I'm not even dressed and ready for it anyway. I coughed again.

"But look at you! Whose going to take care of you?" Jennifer asked with a worried expression.

"Myself." I said, still smiling, hoping to reassure them it's fine. Plus, I kinda wanna be away from Ryder to still think over what he had said to me yesterday.

"No, no I can't leave you alone." Jennifer said while everyone nodded. She's so sweet.

"How about you and Ryan go bowling and I will stay and watch Bella?" Ryder said to Jennifer.

I mentally groaned. I freakin' just jinxed myself. I don't want him to stay, but I'm too nice to disagree.

"Actually, that sounds great!" Ryan said, knowing Ryder likes me. But does he know that Ryder already told me he liked me?