Chapter 15

Guys. Omg. Guys. Im super sorry for not updating. I have been through an emotional rollercoaster lately and didn't feel like writing. I am still going through it, but you guys have waited too long. So here. :) sorry.

{unedited}

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 15

~Bella's P.O.V.~

"Bella!!" Jennifer called from downstairs as she walked through the door alone. I'm assuming that Ryan didn't bother to come inside and went home. I really am jealous that she has someone as great as him. He really is the best. He's my best friend and has been forever.

"Yeah?!" I called back from upstairs. I just laid on my bed. Thinking for the rest of the time she was gone.

"I'm sorry I'm late! I'm going to make dinner because the neighbor's are going to come over in an hour! Okay?!" She called from the kitchen.

Oh shit! They're already coming over in an hour?? I need to get ready! Wait, why am I stressing about this? Well I do want to impress our neighbors and we could become close. Hopefully. I really don't want to be 'enemies' with my new neighbors. I laughed to myself and I jumped off my bed and ran to the bathroom to do my make-up and my hair.

It took me about 45 minutes. I'm finally satisfied with my look. I curled my hair leaving nice waves all the way down to just above my waist. I wore a nice red dress that was elegant, yet sexy. I made sure I changed in the bathroom because I have a window in my room that still doesn't have curtains and it's right across from the person's next door. This is so typical. Seriously, fuck my life. I rolled my eyes then grabbed some black toms and put them on. Now I'm gonna go downstairs to help set up dinner.

"Damnnn girl!" Jennifer look at me with a sly face. I blushed.

"Haha whatever. Want me to take care of dinner for now, while you get ready?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"Yeshh. That would be fabulous!" She sing-songed what she had just said. I laughed and took care of dinner.

Wow. It looks delicious, but that doesn't mean it is. I seriously suck at cooking, but luckly Jennfer did most the work, so I'm sure it will be fine. I cringed at all the possiblities that it might taste like. My thoughts were interrupted when the doorbell rang. I strided over towards the door and fixed my hair before I opened it.

I took a breath and slowly opened the door with a smile.

My smile faded fast when I saw a boy that I really didn't want to see right now.

"Uhhhhh.....what are you doing here??" I asked the brown haired boy.

"Wow. You look really amazing." He said grinning from ear to ear.

"Haha..thanks. Now why are you here?" I said akwardly. My dinner guests were gonna be over any minute and I don't have time for more drama.

"Well I know we talked earlier but there's someting I need to ask you."

"Ryder, I'm meeting my neighbrs to have dinner right now. They can be here any minute." I said impatiently.

"It will only take a minute." He pushed on.

I rolled my eyes. "Okay one minute, and in the living room."

He shut the front door and followed behind me.

He sat down and I just stood.

"Okay what?" I said a little to harshly.

"Well-" He was cut off by the doorbell. Yes. Saved by the bell.