Chapter 4

This is Chapter 4. Enjoy ;)

(It's a boring chapter: filler)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 4

~Luke's P.O.V~

What was that all about? Why'd Bella freak after I caught her? It wasn't a big deal, well for me it was but other than that, people passed by us and didn't really care. But for me...it was freakin' amazing.

Just feeling her wrap her hands around my arms gave me a feeling that I haven't felt before, but I liked it. And it got better when I caught her and made contact with her smooth, delicate skin.

But it doesn't add up.

If she didn't like me like I liked her, then she wouldn't have looked at me the way she did. She wouldn't have stood there so long. If she was really impulsed by me then she would have pushed me off of her. But she didn't. I wanted to know how she felt about me. If she even felt ANYTHING. I just wanted to know why she ran out. What she thought. I just wanted to know. I just wanted her.

But it doesn't matter. She doesn't even like me. She never has, but why? She left me completely and utterly conflicted.

-----------------------------

~Jennifer's P.O.V~

"Dang. Your gorgeous." Lukes 'friend' said to me with a wink.

I got all giggly inside. "Haha..um thanks." I blushed. Man I was easy to read.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked.

"Nope. But im working on it." I winked.

He was taken aback by my actions and noticed that I can play his 'little' game too.

"Maybe that 'somebody' is nearby." His friend said smoothly.

I looked around for 'him' and said,"Okay can you point him out?"

But when I finally looked around, I noticed Bella was gone and Luke was still there with the most funniest, yet confused look on his face.

Ugh. What did Bella do now? I mentally smiled.

I walked over to him with a smile on my face. I didn't care about his 'friend'.

"Hey, what happened?" I asked Luke.

"I have no idea." He said back to me.

Yup, he was definetly confused.

"Where did Bella go?" I asked another question.

"I don't know. After I caught her from falling, she quickly left to the nearest exit of the mall." Luke said, still confused.

Then I realized what had happened. I knew Bella liked him, but she didn't want to admit it to me. I smiled when I got an idea.

"Hey Luke, do you have a phone?" I asked.

"Umm. Yeah why??" Luke said . Making him even more confused than he already was.

"Because I'm going to help you and Bella out with something." I said, with the biggest grin on my face. I probably looked like an idiot, but whatever. It was worth it.

------------------------------

~Bella's P.O.V.~

Ugh. What just happened?? I'm so caught up in my actions, I don't really know what's going on. Why did I feel so heated up when Luke touched me? Why did my stomach feel like it dropped? I don't even like him. This doesn't make any sense. Okay, I just need to take deep breaths and calm down. Then, I will call Jennifer.

*5 minutes later*

*ring ring ring*

"Hello?" Asked Jenny.

"Hey, it's Bella. Um can we leave now? Let's go shopping a different day." I said, starting to breath a little faster now, remembering the thing that just occured about 10 minutes ago.

She must have known what happened now. And she probably wants to hear the 'details', which I wouldn't be surprised.

"Yeah of course.." She said. I can just see the sincere smile on her face. She said something in the background to someone but it was hard to make out. It sounded like she said,"Did you get that? It's important that you get it."

But it doesn't matter. I just wanted to leave.

"Okay thanks Jennifer. Your the best. See you in 5." I said before i hung up.

*3 hours later*

"Okay, I'll talk to you later." I shooed Jennifer out of my room.

I just wanted to be alone for a little bit. I've had enough of Luke. And repeating the whole story to Jenny, doesn't help. Why did he have to come into my life? I rolled my eyes at the thought. I was just lying on my bed, thinking about random stuff when my phone rang.

"UGH! WHAT NOW?!" I yelled. So tired of everything and everyone.

"WHAT?!" I yelled into the phone when I answered it. I thought it was going to be Jennifer when I picked up the phone, because she's too lazy to get up and ask me something. So I didn't bother checking who was calling.

"Um..I'm sorry, maybe I have the wrong number, but is Bella there?" The guy said into the phone politely.

"Um, this is her." I said calmly after completely yelling at the man.

"Wow. You sound good over the phone AND in person." He said.

"Oh crap!" I said, speaking my thoughts...again.

"Haha you realized it's your dream guy huh?" He asked into the phone. I could almost see his wink.

"Ugh you annoy me!" I said back. I didn't really care what I said to him.

"Well anyway, I actually wanted to ask you something." Luke asked hesitantly.

"Umm..shoot." I said uneasy of what I was about to hear.

"Well, I'm going to dinner Friday night, and I'm just going all alone. And since your a nice person, I thought you would like to accompany me so I won't be sad. Because I know how much you care about other people." I could almost see his smirk.

How did he know I cared about other people so much? And how did he know I didn't already have plans for this Friday? And how the hell did he know my number??

Thinking about all the thoughts made me doze off, but I came back to reality when he spoke again,"So how about you make me happy and come join me for dinner Friday?"

"Why would I want to go out with you??" I said laughing like this was some kind of joke, even though there was this weird feeling in me that I should say yes before I lose the chance.

"Well because, you know you have a crush on me, you know you find me attractive, and I'm going to your favorite place to eat, Danny's."

I did love their food. Wait how did he know that was my favorite place to eat? Ugh whatever.

"Umm all those are lies, except for the last part." I said happily. Just thinking about there food made me happy.

"Okayyy, surreeee they're liesss." Luke said sarcastically. "Well you decide what you want to do. And let me know your answer by tomorrow." Those were his last words before he hung up.

What was I going to do?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

So this was it. Wasn't my best, but I know it will get better in the next chapter. ;) if you really liked it then Cote!

Vote + Comment = Cote!

xD

~xoxo Nicole~