Beers and Prawn Crackers

Arielle's POV

"Don't forget about us you slag!" Casey winked as she gave me a hug. It was been a couple of days since the fireworks night party and I have decided to finally go back home.

"Trust me I won't" I laughed then giving Ben and Owen a hug "I'll be over in a week or so" I laughed and then grabbed my weekend bag from the side. To be honest I have never drank so much alcohol or smoked so much of anything in the space of a month or so in my life. I needed a break. A big one.

I opened the boot to my new matte khaki Lamborghini which I finally bought when staying here.

I waved bye too the three of them whist driving out of the estate on onto the motorway to drive to the other side of London

"Okay guys so I am on my way back home finally from Casey, Ben and Owens place so it will be nice to see everyone" I smiled but lied to the camera. I was not looking forward to seeing Jack. After our little conversation at the party things have not being going well. He's been messaging me constantly but me being stubborn old me I haven't replied to any of them.

Thing is Jack being Jack and him knowing my weak spots like the back of his hand and he thinks that I would just fall back into his arms and well to be really honest now that I haven't I think he's been panicking

I pulled up to the house which looked almost unfamiliar to me now. I put my car into the right gear and got out taking a deep breath and pulled my bags out of the boot. I took another deep breath and placed my key into the door and unlocking it.

"You're back!" Joe got up which resulted in Zoe waking up as she is still staying with us and Alfie still hasn't been in contact with any of us and I can tell Zoes getting worried about it and it really isn't good for her. She has been telling me through about Conor helping her all the time and she is very grateful for that but I think it hits her when Conor isn't there that Alfie really has gone and we have no idea how to find him. I gave Zoe and Joe a hug each and flopped onto the sofa wrapping a blanket around me.

"What's been happening then?" I asked after catching up on all my social medias.

"Fuck all to be honest" Joe laughed "Zoe told me that Jacks been messaging you?" He added