Long and Annoying

Joe's POV

I woke up at just gone midday after last nights serious events. I pulled my phone of the charging cable and looked through my notifications that I had got through the night.

7 missed calls from Amy

Shit. I wiped my face with my hand and unlocked my phone. Calling her.

"Joe what the fuck" she said first thing. I knew this was going to be long and annoying.

"What?" I said pretending the be clueless. Thinking this was going to be the quickest way of finishing this.

"Last night? Joe I don't think you understand. I have a black eye and a crocked nose!" She screamed. I was way to hungover for this. "And you didn't even come after me last night when that girl threw me out of your house"

"That girl is Arielle. And this is me and Arielle's house"

"So what Joe. Have some balls and stand up for yourself"

"I did"

"Well you clearly didn't" she spat.

"Amy I don't want to be with you" I finally said getting more and more frustrated.

"What?" She said shocked. "Joe this isn't you. You love me"

"Amy no. It's over"

"Well you know what Joe I never liked you anyway" and with that she hung up. In a way I felt a bit sad I guess. Because yeah I actually did like her at one point but then she changed. She wanted me to post pictures of her and is on Instagram and snapchat. She wanted me to do videos with her and my channel and on hers which she made me make up for her. She became needy and annoying.

I finally got out of bed and turned the shower in making sure it was red hot before I got into it. I washed my body and my hair and just kinda stood in there for half an hour. I finally zoned back in to the real world and got out of the shower wrapping a towel around my waist and running one through my hair. I threw the towel in the wash bin and walked back into the room. I got changed into a pair of tracksuit bottoms and a black t-shirt. I sat on my bed thinking how all my followers or fans or whatever you like to call them think they know so much about us and what goes on behind the camera. Like yeah we vlog most of the time. Like Arielle and Alfie they vlog everyday but still the fans only really see like what at the most half and hour of our day mashed all together. I huffed thinking about how I am going to explain what's happened to everyone. I mean Arielle's gotta be pretty pissed off still so she will probably tell everyone straight up I guess. Well that is what Arielle's like. I grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket and walked down the stairs. Everyone was at around the table eating some breakfast lunch type thing. Brunch.

"Alrighttttt?" I asked everyone in a weird voice. Everyone kinda groaned signifying they were hungover but okay. Arielle didn't say anything. She just looked down and carried on eating her food. She was wearing a hoodie and had the hood up so I could barely see her face anyway. She finished her food and stood up without making any noise so she wouldn't attract any attention and washed up her plate and cutlery. I could see her look at her reflection in the work surface. She fiddled around with the good and sat down on the sofa. Sticking in her headphones and opening her laptop.

Yeah I felt slightly guilty but then it hit me. What Amy said to her must have really hurt her. I mean Ari cares about her parents still and her boyfriend so Amy saying that it was al Ari's fault was a pretty bitchy comment. Ari has always blamed herself for all that's happened and is always quick to blame herself for things that happen daily. Like if I walked into her by accident she would apologise. Shit like that.

Jacks POV

Me and Ari have been cuddled up in bed for a couple of hours now and have watched about 4 episodes of Criminal Minds. She still recuses to let me see her face and she hasn't really spoken to me or anyone. Which really isn't like her.

"Babe you're clearly in pain" I said to her and she groaned touching her face.

"I'm fine" she insisted

"Just let me look"

"I'm fine" she repeated but slightly louder

"If your fine then let me look" I said getting frustrated. I reached out for her hood but she moved. "Please" I said

"No move" she said jumped out of bed. This resulting in is having a mini fight. Me trying to take her hood of her head but her not letting me. After a good 10 minutes I finally pulled her hood down. Her face had barely any colour. She had a large scratch coming from the corner of her eye down through her cheek and ending in line with her lip. She also had a bruise surrounding it. She quickly threw her hood back up.

"It's okay" I whispered pulling her into a bear hug. "Nothing a bit of make up can cover up hey?" I then added trying to make things better. I slowly rocked her in my arms. She walked into the bathroom to get a tissue and then we both got back into bed and switched on criminal minds again.

"Everything will get better. I promise you. And I promise I will always be here for you" I whispered playing with her hair as she cuddled more into me.