When do you sleep?

Zoe's POV

Me and Alfie have quickly packed out bags which is actually harder then it seems. We quickly ate some dinner and I got out my vlog camera.

"So it is currently 11 pm and yeah I know you guys are like wow Zoe why are you up so late. Yeah I know why are you up so late but it's because we are all going to New York fashion week!" I half screamed. "So we are just eating something and then we are going to get a cab to Ari's then to pick up the guys and then we are going" I smiled "are you excited?" I asked Alfie who was eating some cereal.

"Yeaah! And also we are super proud of Ari and we wanna thank her for this" he added which is true. Ari is insisting that her company pays for the flights and accommodation and all that stuff so we definitely had to buy her something to say thank you.

"And also today we found out the gender of the baby" I smiled but then flipped the camera over to it faced

"But we are not going to tell you guys" Alfie then smirked

"Because we are going to make it a surprise for when he or she has be born" I added. Me and Alfie thought this would be the best idea. Also we could then make a really special video for it.

"Oky we gotta go" I said to Alfie as he carried my case down the stairs. He smiled and took my case insisting that he carried it. The taxi man smiled at us and opened the boot. We put our luggage in it and then he drove to Arielle's. Arielle walked out her house in some black tracksuit bottoms and a black cropped vest top. She then had some gold necklaces on. She paired this outfit with a pair off all white Air Forces. She was dragging out her Louis Vuitton suitcase with her matching weekend bag. She had her glasses on and still no make up and her hair was up in a bun.

"Hi babes!" She said getting into the car and sitting opposite me.

"You excited?" Alfie asked her

"Yeah I will be once I have finished all of my work I guess" she laughed

"When do you sleep?" I joked

"Honesty in the last week I've honestly had like 25 hours of sleep when your meant to have like 60 so" she half laughed. It almost made her look ill like her being so tired. She needs to chill with the work to be honest. I mean we all work so much but she works like crazy. We picked up Jack, Oli, Conor, Caspar and there friend called Josh. Which I have met but never really properly spoken too as I have either been drunk or pissed off. He was South African like Caspar and has a very muscley physique and was also extremely tall.

"So fill me in on Joe?" Josh asked trying to make conversation with everyone. Even though I was extremely tired I made an effort.

"So he's not coming to New York because of his new priority Amy" Arielle laughed. "Literally the definition of a paigon". I'm guessing that paigon is some sort of slag word that she uses.

"Something must have happened for him too so this" Josh then said. Josh does know Joe well actually. He always used to be around Joe's and Caspars old house. And to be honest I haven't really thought of what Josh said before now. But what has Joe been through?

Arielle's POV

A 7 and a half hour flight later we arrived at New York City. I love it here. The noises, the different languages, the laughs, the shouts. Everything. It was really buzzy is well which in a way affected me and made me feel hyper is well even though I need sleep. It had just gone 3 in the afternoon. So we all decided we would head to the hotel and settle ourselves in and then we would order room service and just watch films all night and then tomorrow we would actually go out and do things.

"So guys I have actually got something planned for us all tomorrow" I stood up all excited "I booked us a helicopter tour of New York!" I clapped "and then for the evening I thought we would go catch a Broadway show so I booked Jersey boys because well I'm selfish and that's my favourite" I then laughed. Which is true but I have never met someone who hasn't like Jersey Boys before. We all decided we would stay in mine and Jacks room for the night watching films. Zoe connected her laptop to the tv and clicked onto her Netflix.

"Okay what are we watching?" She asked.

"Horror" Me, Jack and Conor said at the same time.

"Looks like it's horror" Zoe said reluctantly. I always got scared in horror feels but it's like a good scared. Like you get scared but then you laugh afterwards. Yeah like that. Zoe found the conjuring and then pressed play. Oli switched off all the lights.

"Honestly what the fuck. I really don't like this" Josh said hiding his face which was just in time as some scary creature thing came onto the screen causing everyone to jump. I snuggled more into Jack getting more comfortable and slowly fell into a deep sleep.