Dodgy looking motel

Jacks POV

I was sat on the bed in me and Arielle's hotel room. I was pissed off. How could she? After all of this she now just wants to quit YouTube to become of the them models that struts around in her bra and underwear all day. I heard a key go into the door and then I saw her walk in

"Jack I'm sorry, you know I am" She said. She looked like she had been crying.

"I don't wanna speak Ari" I half shouted "you know I hate them models. And what your then go an audition to be one of them"

"Jack it's my life"

"I'm just looking out for you"

"How"

"I don't want your reputation to get ruined. Everyone thinks them girls are sluts anyway"

"Your being paranoid"

"Fine you know what Arielle. If you wanna be a fucking model so much then go be one. You don't have anything to stay in England for anyway" she just stood there not sure what to say

"Your a fucking dirty slag your know that" I shouted. A tear fell down her cheek. I instantly knew I fucked up.

"Arielle I'm sorry, I was angry" I said grabbing into her hand.

"Let go of me!" She cried jolting her hand back. She grabbed her weekend back from under her bed. She threw some clothes in it. Her make up bag. Her passport. Phone charger

"Where are you going"

"Sorry I believe you don't talk to fucking dirty slags" she said wiping tears from her face. She opened the door and started to walk out. Everyone was outside, they've all clearly just heard the argument.

"But all your stuffs here. You can't leave" i was seriously panicking by now.

"I'll buy new stuff. Oh with my new job as a fucking dirty slag" she shouted walking down the hallway. I looked over to everyone who look disappointed in me

"You took it too far mate" Oli shook his head. Everyone then walked off.

"Fuck this" I shouted to myself. Punching the wall and walking into the room.

Sorry no main channel video today :( but one very special one tomorrow. I love you all X

Her Twitter notification popped up on my phone. She turned it on on every type of social media. The video she was meant to upload tonight was of me and her doing some quizzes about stupid things. It was cute. Tomorrow is the day she has to decided whether to leave YouTube. So tonight is he last night I'm going to see her. For a while I guess. I wonder how long a while is? I guess I will be seeing her in all the magazines and tv. But I don't want that. I want her next to me.

Arielle's POV

I'm staying in this dodgy looking motel 20 minutes away from the main hotel. I wiped my make up off and went onto Twitter. Tweeting about my video which I couldn't bare to upload tonight. It was of me and Jack doing these stupid quizzes online like who is your YouTuber boyfriend and shit like that. This motel kinda reminds me of the film 7 pounds the one with Will Smith in it, my favourite film. I looked at my phone and it was only quarter to midnight but I felt drained. I got into the uncomfortable bed but fell asleep instantly.

I woke up at just gone half past 9. I washed my face and bushed my hair. I curled it ready for tonight as there is a big fancy dress party coming up as it's the last day of VidCon. I did my make up subtly so then tonight I can add to it. I didn't feel like going out really so I sat back down on the creaky bed and went on my phone. I had about a million texts from everyone but only one from Jack

Are you safe? X

I replied with a simple yes with a full stop to let him know i was still pissed at him. I'd rather her know that Im sill pissed at him then not safe if that makes sense. I put my music on shuffle and one of Zayns new songs came on from his album fOoL fOr YoU. Reminds me of Jack I guess haha. I spent the day doing nothing really. Just thinking about Modelling or YouTube. It finally got to an acceptable time to start getting ready. As it was fancy dress to was basically an excuse to not wear a lot. Love it. I out on a red swimming costume and my all white Air max. I brushed through my hair which I curled this morning. My curled turned into waves. I sprayed some sea salt into my hair to make the waves more predominant. I did a black smokey eye and put some some fake eyelashes. I did a simple cat flick of eyeliner. I filled in my eyebrows and did my contour and then I was feeling brave so I put on some black lipstick. I pucked my lips together. I picked up a whistle and put it over my head. I looked at the time and it was already 10 o clock so I was already an hour late. I grabbed my phone and all that stuff and put it into my clutch bag. I looked one last time in the mirror and walked out.

"Arielle Rogers" I said to the man at the door. He let me in straight away without having to queue up.

"Hey Arielle" I heard an American accent say from behind me at the bar.

"Kian!" I screamed giving him a hug. "What fm you want to drink?" I asked him. We both ended up doing 3 shots of vodka and drinking half a pint of beer each.

"Where's your squad?" Her asked me.

"They should be here somewhere but I don't know. I had an argument with Jack last night so I'm staying in that motel around the corner" I said to him

"Oh are you alright?" He said concerned. Jc had now come over to us with there other friend Sam Pottorff.

"Yeah nothing I can't get over" I laughed. We asked this man to take some pictures of the 4 of us.

"Hey Arielle!" I heard Zoe say as we were all walking outside for a cigarette.

"Zoe hey!" I gave her a hug

"You okay?" She asked me "where are you staying?"

"I'm fine honesty and in staying at the motel around the corner"

"Are you coming back to England?" She said

"I don't know yet. I'm gonna write to them in the morning I think"

"I know you Ari. You will choose the right thing" she smiled. I gave her one last hug and then walked outside to find Kian, JC and Sam. They were all sitting on this wall. I pulled out a fag and kian chucked my a lighter.

"I think Jack is around the corner" JC whispered to me. I looked around the corner and he was right. Jack was standing there talking to Conor and Joe.

"She's here somewhere" Joe said "she text me earlier"

"Are you going to speak to her?" Conor asked

"I have to I guess, I have to stop her from leaving"

...............................................................

A/N hey guys. I would just like to say Thankyou for all the reads and votes it really means a lot. Please leave comments for suggestions on what else you would like to happen. Also check out the media at the top of each chapter, I like to post things to help you get an idea of what people are wearing, songs ect <3