Its not like they havent heard it before

Arielle's POV

"Hey guys I am back again!" I waved to the camera. I was sat down on the sofa with Jack. "And I am here with Jack who if you didn't know is my boyfriend" I then said cupping his face. "Well what are we going to be doing today?" I asked him as if I didn't know.

"We are doing the boyfriend girlfriend tag thing" he laughed. As I pulled out my phone.

"Yaaa. This has literally been requested by everyone ever" I laughed exaggerating. "So we aren't really going to do it as a quiz kinda think we are just going to talk about it kinda thing"

"Do you wanna say kinda again?" Jack joked.

"Asshole"

When and where did we first meet?

"So like the first proper time was the day Caspar was moving out of the old flat. And he called me up all panicky like I have packed anything help" I started putting on my best South African accent when impersonating Caspar

"Yeah and you, Zoe and Alfie were like 2 hours late" Jack rolled his eyes. I pushed him lightly in response.

What was your impression of eachother?

"Well personally I thought you smelt and you were hella ugly" Jack smiled. I pretended to be all offended. "Joking" he the added feeling guilty and giving me a hug.

"Be honest" I insisted.

"Naa well I watched your videos and stuff like that so I kinda knew what you would be like but then when I met you that day you like actually made me nervous" he admitted

"Why?" I laughed confused

"I don't know because you were all confident and like well hella buff" he said turning a shade of pink. "What about you then?" He smirked

"I remember like I tried to carry Caspars computer on my own and I was proper struggling and I was like shit someone help" I started "and then you came over over to help and that was the first time I like proper noticed you I guess and like the way you looked at acted and literally when I got left to get my car with Zoe I was like oh my god he is so hot and funny what the fuck this is not okay" I joked

How long have we been together.

"See it depends I guess" I said first. "Like when do you count it from?" I asked Jack.

"I count it from the first night we had sex I guess? Like that's when we started to do shit" he said without trying to give too much away. I guess you could say me and Jack are really open like posting stuff like this on the Internet "so that was like what 6, 7 months ago?" He then added.

" I think I have a picture from the night" I said looking through my photos. "Oh my god" I laughed. Look at the picture from the party. Even though it was 7 months ago we looked so different. I showed the picture to the camera and then Jack.

What colour our my eyes?

I laughed and quickly covered my eyes from Jack.

"You can't be serious" I said as he didn't reply

"Shit" he laughed "okay I'm gonna go for brown?" He said more as a question

"What the fuck Jack. They're green" I said widening my eyes

"Yeah but they have that brown bit" he said pointing to this line of brown which I have across my eyes.

"That doesn't count" I laughed.

"Okay what are mine then?" He said covering his.

"Blue. Easy" I smiled.

"Okay so as you can see I am clearly the better person in this relationship" I said after we had answered a few more questions. "So see you next week guys. Be sure to check out my vlog channel which I post on everyday!" I smiled and then waved to the camera switching it of.

"That was fun" Jack smiled as I was looking at myself in the mirror. Fixing my long curly ponytail. He wrapped his arms around my waist giving me a hug from behind kinda thing. He started kissing down my neck.

"Jack everyone is downstairs" I giggled.

"It's not like they haven't heard it before" he winked.

Zoe's POV

We have just got the pizza from the pizza man and had brought it all over to the sofa area. Arielle and myself have bought loads of duvets, pillows and throws down stairs and made a little den for everyone. We connected Joe's laptop to the tv and looked through all the films on Netflix.

"Nooo lets watch a horror" Caspar insisted. Arielle clicked on the horror section and scrolled through the films.

"The gallows?" She said clicking on it reading the description.

"Looks good" I smiled wrapping a duvet around my body. But then Nala and Bentley jumped on top of my play fighting.

"We should all go on holiday" Ari huffed

"What made you think of that?" I laughed.

"I just saw an advert on my laptop" she huffed.

"Where do you wanna go?" I asked her

"Dubai looks nice" she suggested.

"Let's do it" I replied back with

"Seriously?" She asked

"Yeah all of us. Let's book the tickets now"

"This isn't like you? are you sure?" Alfie asked

"The only way to get over my fears is too face them" I smiled.

"Yes Zoe" I said high fiving her. And with that we all booked out tickets for tomorrow.

"Woo I am so excited for all this Jetlag" Ari rolled her eyes sarcastically.

"Naa but Dubai looks so buff" Jack said whilst on his phone.

"I'm excited!" I clapped and snuggled into Alfie some more. Arielle pressed play on the film And cuddled up with Bentley and Jack.

I need a holiday