Responsibilties

Zoe's POV

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I said sitting down after I pressed record on the camera and sat down on my bed.

"Of course" Alfie smiled sitting down next to me. Today we had already gone to the hospital to get a scan done on the baby.

"So hi guys!" I started "this is erm a very serious video" I said. I then started to ramble for a bit saying his much me and Alfie are really happy and how thankful we are that everyone supports us and the decisions we make.

"Okay so erm the news" Alfie interrupted my little rant thing.

"Yeah well there is no easy way to say this but well we are having a child!" I threw my hands up in celebration. "And we know it's going to be scary but at the end of the day it's going to be super rewarding and we are so excited and we are hoping you guys will support us through this" I smiled. Alfie then spoke for a bit talking about some random shit and getting a bit cringe.

"I love you" Alfie smiled to me and kissed my forehead

"I love you too" I smiled back. I imported the video onto my laptop and then edited it to make sure it was perfect. I then got interrupted by people screaming downstairs.

"What's going on?" I laughed as Arielle and Joe were on the floor cry laughing.

"We are filming the Yoga Challenge but it's not going too well" Arielle then laughed again wiping tears from her eyes. Jack was in the kitchen with Conor and Oli whilst Caspar was sitting on sofa on his laptop finding poses for Joe and Arielle to do.

"Oh my god Arielle" Joe shouted whilst she attempted to stand on him and do a pose

"Joe if you fall right now I will actually die" she half laughed. Then Joe's legs buckled and he fell Arielle falling on top of him. Their faces were centimetres apart. I could see Jack looking over at them. He clearly didn't like it. I just hoped he planned something more then gold for her birthday. They then both just cried of laughter again. After Joe and Ari falling over another 20 times they ended the video and pack away.

"You wanna take the dogs for a walk?" I asked her.

"Yeah good idea" she smiled putting on some hunter wellies as it was starting to get a bit cold and wet outside. She threw on her pointlessblog hoodie and then but the lead on Bentley. We walked to mine and Alfies house and picked up Nala.

"I think they're in love" Arielle said vlogging the two dogs meeting for the first time. "Oh my god Zoe I've had an amazing idea" she half shouted

"What?" I replied back with

"We should get them married like have a ceremony and get them all dressed up" she clapped. This really made me laugh for some reason

"I think we should" I managed to say through the laughs.

"It's your birthday soon" I nudged her once we made it too the park.

"I know I'm going to officially become an adult" she replied back with giving me a scared look.

"Responsibilities" I laughed back

"As if I don't have enough already" she then laughed. "What's the time I have to go to the offices at 4" she added

"Erm it's just gone 3" I smiled. She took a breath

"I swear I'm at the offices more then my own home" she laughed "everything is happening at once I swear"

"Like what?" I asked

"My merch just got resocked so I have to sign everything. Then obviously my clothing range is coming out at the end of the month which is exactly 12 days. Then we have to plan the launch and find models and all that so I have to send out the invites but exactly 6pm this evening. Then I have my videos to upload and edit" she said and took a deep breath after

"Well your not working on your birthday that's for sure"

"I think I'm gonna have too" she frowned

"Nope I'm taking you out for dinner" I smiled "a proper fancy one". Whilst she was picking up a dog poo I pulled out my phone to text Jack

To: Jack

I told Arielle I'm taking her out for a proper fancy meal for birthday. Keep me updated on what your planning X

"Who are you texting?" She asked

"Oh erm just Alfie" i panicked but she believed it because her mind must be on something else.

Arielle's POV

I got into the house and took of Bentley's lead.

"Sorry" I half laughed as he jumped onto Jack which was a bit awkward as o haven't really spoken to him since our mini argument

"No it's okay" he said back stroking Bentley.

"Be good boy" I said to Bentley walking around the sofas to go upstairs

"I'll try" Jack winked to me. Fuck sake this boy knows how to get around me.

"No stay strong. He's not proven himself yet" I whispered to myself closing my door to my bedroom. I packed my brown oversized bag full of things I need to survive. My camera. My notebook. My phone. My charger. Gum ect...

"I'm going to the offices erm for dinner Joe order some Indian because me and Zoe want Indian okay cool money's on the table bye bye bye bye" I ran down the stairs talking to Joe who was in the sofas with everyone. I threw some money on the counter and jumped into my car.

"Okay again sorry I'm late" I ran into the office which is like a Groundhog Day every day.

"Okay girl we have a lot to do" Danny said

"Right I wanna start with invites to the show as I did s list last night" I rummaged through my bag. "And seating plan wise. I would like to sit next to Zoe and yourself" I spoke to Danny "just make an order that works" I gave him the list of names which he handed to a woman which I guess was in charge of that.

"The clothes are coming in 3 days"

"All of them?"

"The ones for the show and then the rest are being kept in the warehouse for when the site goes live." He smiled. "After party for you o have booked a club"

"Sick" I replied back with quickly I started to sign posters.

"You need 10 models. Pick any" Danny said dropping a book infront of me.

"See she's cute" Danny pointed.

"Oh yeah I like her" I laughed circling her picture. After 3 quarters of an hour we had chosen all 10 models.

"Okay I will get Sarah to message them all" Danny said passing this woman called Sarah the book. After about 3 hours of planning everything we were finally done

"Okay enjoy your birthday! See you soon!" Danny hugged my kissing both of my cheeks

"Love you!" I waved getting into my car