She nodded her head. "That is why we must investigate. The doctors have said that he might lose an eye."

"Good." Dad said. "It's the least he deserves for putting a hand on my daughter."

The police woman ignored his last comment then left the room.

"Dad." I took his hand stroking it as he sat on the chair. "You should go home. I am fine now. And it's getting late and your drained."

I didn't need to look at the clock to tell me it was past mid night.

"I can't bear to go back to that house alone." He told me honestly. "To see our pictures hung up on the wall. And to know that she will never step foot back again in our house were we raised our kids."

He covered his face with his hands. I moved to the edge of the bed to hold my dad as he wept.

"A man shouldn't bury his wife." He cried into my arms.

I blinked back my tears. Trying to be strong for my father. I never thought of losing my parent. I always thought they would live forever.

After a while I gave him a box of tissues that were on my table to wipe his eyes.

"Why don't you stay with Natasha tonight." I smiled over at him. "You can't sleep in my chair all night. You get a bad back."

Dad shook his head. "I am not going anywhere. I need to protect you. Besides Natasha is with Max down the Hall. Marcus is still on life support in a coma."

"Do you think he is going to wake up?" I asked.

Dad shrugged his shoulders. "He protected me. He laid over me as they were shooting. I wish to god he didn't. I wish that I was the one that laid over him. That way I be with my wife. And you girls still have a family."

"Dad." I sat up straighter in the bed. "Don't speak like that." I looked him in the eye. "Your not planning on doing anything stupid are you?"

He shook his head. Taking an extra blanket off the bottom of my bed to wrap it around his legs then leaned back in the chair.

"Get some sleep Hanna banana." He kissed me on the cheek smoothing the hair back off my face.

I nodded closing my eyes but still felt concerned about my fathers odd behaviour.

I woke up feeling a sharp pain in my right arm. Just about the elbow.

"You alright Hanna?" Dad said sitting up in the recliner chair by my bed.

He rubbed his eyes wiping away the sleepy midue.

I nodded. "I must have slept funny. Got some pain on my arm."

I showed him my arm. Dad inspected it like he was some sort of Doctor. "I think you must have bruise it fighting off Daniel."

I agreed, must have hurt it somehow in the scuffle.

We heard a knock on the door then two blonde heads came running through to jump on the bed.

My little girls wrapped their tiny arms around my body.

"We missed you mummy." Tina said kissing my cheek.

"I missed you more." Jacky kissed my other cheek.

"No!" Tina shook her head. "I missed you more mommy!"

I kissed the both of them back feeling my heart get lighter. They always bring joy to my life.

"We all missed each other!" I gathered them in for a group hug.

I blinked looking up seeing my children fathers standing at the foot of my bed. They were wearing jeans and a t shirt.

Both of them looking incredible handsome. Jackson was sporting a little shadow. And Justin clean shaven.

"Morning." I said to them. My voice sounding like a man.

Jackson crossed his arms around his chest. His blue eyes darken looking at me. I could tell he was not best please.

Justin had a grim look on his face. I knew by looking at them that they found out about my attack last night.

"You be coming home with us tonight." Jackson announced.

I nodded not bothering to argue as I didn't want to spend another night away from my girls if it was possible.

"Mummy you should see my room at dads house." Tina opened her arms wide. "It's bigger than this room."

Jacky nodded her face in awe. "Dad and daddy said it is ours forever and ever and ever..." She looked to Jackson who nodded in confirmation for her.

"I would like to see Marcus before we leave." I told them scooting over on the bed to make room for the girls.

"There is a wheelchair outside the room." Dad spoke up.

"You're coming to stay with me." I put my finger to his lips when it looked like he was about to argue. "No argument. This is not up for discussion."

He kissed my hand. "Thank you." He said sincerely.

With the girls in tow and my father Jackson and Justin took me to the private room where Marcus was.

There were security standing outside his door.

They held the door opened for us when we got near. Dad waited outside the door with the girls. This was not something that I wanted them to see.

I started to cry on seeing the large man laid on the hospital bed with tubes coming out of his mouth.

There were machine beeping in the corner. Many of them set up with fluids and other things to keep him alive.

Natasha sat in the chair to the left of him holding his hand to her cheek.

She laid half on him just staring up into his face willing him to wake up and to breathe on his own.

Max stood in the corner. His eyes red and puffy.

"Tasha." I rubbed her leg. Trying to get her attention.

She looked at me blankly then resumed looking at her husband.

"He is going to make it." I told her. "He is going to be alright."

She shook her head slowly "He isn't. The doctor told us."

She looked me dead in the eye. "My husband is as good as dead."

Tiffany POV

I sat with the doll in my hand. Just what am I suppose to do with it.

I picked up the right arm and twisted it behind the dolls back then it bounced back into place.

"Stupid whore!" I flung the doll across the room.

Why did Pookie had to fuck this shit right up. Now it be hard to win over the twins.

They are more protective of Hanna than they were before.

How do I transfer that love to me?
I looked to the television seeing Days of our Lives on.

Then a lightbulb click on in my head. I make her hate them.

I got up making sure to pick up my leather bag. I looked in the mirror stroking my nose.

They better give me a better nose job than last time. This was the last plastic surgery I will be having. Then Tiffany will be no more.

I closed the door to the apartment driving to the hospital to have my latest procedure. Then I can introduce my self to the love of my life.

A/N
Vote⭐️
Follow 👊
Comment ✍

Hope you guys like this chapter. I know it's boring. But story is coming along nicely.

Xx kayla.