Chapter 12:Um.....

Maya's point of view

"Maya"Riley said,Coming down the stairs,"what are you doing here,and what's,He, doing here?"She asks,mentioning Lucas and slowly walks to the sit down,preparing to eat.
"I thought I'll come see you"I said,"Find out if you're feeling better and when you're coming back-"
"Maya,I am very sick"Riley said,before she left out a huge cough,Even thought I wanted to not believe Riley,She was my best friend,and the cough was real.And horrible.
"Would you please just leave me alone?"Riley asked,Then seeing the hurt expression on my face,she quickly added to it,"Until I'm better,I don't want to get you sick too".

"Do you want me to leave?"I asked.Looking at Riley's uncomfortable Glance,She didn't want me here.Mrs.Matthews shook her head and smiled.
"No,Maya,Stay for a bit and eat dinner with us"She said,going into the kitchen
"It's okay"I told her,"I know where I'm clearly unwanted-"
"Maya,You're staying  and you're eating dinner with us..Farkle and Lucpus can join too"

"Lucas"Lucas said,correcting Mrs.Matthews again,which was obviously not good.
Josh joined us a few minutes later,coming back with a boy about our age.
"Look Maya!"Josh said,"Here's my friend,Alex,Guess what,he's your age!!"
I rolled my eyes and went back to eating while the Matthews started yelling at Josh.
"I'm okay"I told the Matthews and turned to face Josh,"Besides,I already have a boyfriend".
The whole apartment got quiet,You could hear Riley dropping her Fork in shock.

"Oh"Josh said and smirked,"and who's that?A guy in senior year..how are you that into old guys,Maya?"I didn't really find this insulting,I actually thought his jokes sucked.
Him and Billy would make good friends.
"Billy Ross"I said.Again,the whole room went quiet except for the fork that fell of the floor.
They stared at me for a while,making a blush color form in my cheeks.
"B-Billy R-Ross?"Riley said,Her whole face turning a paleish white.

"Yeah"I said and looked at her,continuing to eat,"Is there a problem-"
"There is too a problem!"Riley said,Standing up for once,"Maya,He's a jerk!"
"And-"
"And He's one of the dangerous People in our school"Riley said in a warning tone,"He's bad news-"
"But I'm no better"I joked,then looked at Riley again,"He's not gonna hurt me,Riley...He's changed"I just said that,I knew Billy hadn't changed and possibly never will.
"Maya,I think you should take my advice"Riley said and crossed her arms in frustration,"I don't want my best friend dating a future drug lord-"
"Woah,Riley"I chuckled,"First of all,I didn't know you knew about drugs,seems a bit too dark for Riley Matthews-"
"Maya!"Riley said before coughing.I stumbled back,bumping into Friar.I struggled but his was able to turned me around without trouble.Thats how pathetic I am.
"Maya?"Lucas said softly
"What!"I growled
"Take Riley's Advice on this"He started,"Billy is not the right one for you-"
"And what makes you think that"I asked,although there wasn't really a point for this argument,I knew Billy wasn't good,I knew I shouldn't be hanging out with him but I had an urge to.I stared back into friar's Green eyes,What did he want with me?

"Maya,He made you skip class-"Lucas started
"You skipped class?"Mr.Matthews asked,A mad expression on his face.
"He made you skip class,Where did he take you-"
"And ice cream parlor,Why?"I asked."What do you want with that information"?"
He ignored my question,"did you get in trouble"
"Yeah,I always get in trouble"I chuckled,clearly proud of myself,
"And,What makes you think he won't get you in trouble again"Lucas asked,"far more trouble,he could get you expelled"
"That'll be the dream"I sighed,looking up at the ceiling and chuckled,"don't worry,Friar,Riley,I'm a big girl,I can take care of myself"I said,turning to Riley And Farkle.
"Riley,Aren't you happy for me?"I asked,"This is my first boyfriend,tell me you support me"
Riley didn't say anything.Didn't even move.At this point,even I was hurt.
"H-He was My First kiss"I told her,Feeling Lucas's eyes on me,He knew this was a lie.
He knew that,I knew that,But I just wanted to hurt all of them right now.
"I supported you when YOU kissed Lucas!"I told Riley,part way shouting."Even if it was just like 5 seconds,I still supported you!"
"Maya!"Riley shouted.
"Riley-"I said,cutting off,"Why won't you just..be happy for me,Like a friend should"I said,
before reaching for the door
The silence was....Scary..as I walked out of the apartment,another person followed and I knew right at that moment there who it was.

"Maya!"
"What do you want,Friar?"I asked,turning my body towards him but continuing to walk backwards."Didn't you already make your point,You don't trust me..You-You think I'm a kid!"I said,this was a big deal for me,even thought someone,like A stranger,would think I'm making a big deal.
"Maya,Me,Riley and Farkle are just trying to look out for you"Lucas started,I rolled my eyes
"Yeah.Right"I said and took out my phone,starting to text my Friend,Jake.
"Maya,We need to talk about...About the Kiss"Lucas said and I stopped walking,turning around.
"The Kiss?"I Asked."What kiss....I don't remember any kissing-"
"Maya,you know perfectly well what I'm talking about"Lucas Said,taking my arm and forcing me around.I didn't feel pain,But I did feel My heart starting to Beat every second I was around him.Weird feeling.Weird means dangerous.Dangerous means I should ignore it.
"Well,What are you talking about!"I asked him,half a shout,"I don't know what your talking about,Huckleberry,we seemed to be on totally different topics!"

"Maya!"Lucas growled,"You can't ignore this..And I won't either..I-I can't!"
"That's what I was gonna do,basically ignore it"I mumured under my breath but huckleberry caught it."We're gonna have to talk about this sooner or later!"Lucas shouted
"Later!"I shouted,starting to sprint away.Losing him in the distance.
But His green eyes were still buried in my Mind.
And I can still taste his lips from a few days ago.
All of this...Is...Weird.