Chapter 9:Diaster

Maya's point of view

"How did the Study-Date go?"My Mom.of course,doesn't know about the party,and she will never know.Hopfully.I smiled as I take off my boots.Running upstairs before she could see my dress."It was fabulous!"I rolled my eyes and change out of my clothes,putting pjs on.
"It was just great!"I said in a fake cheery voice and yawn.My door opened and mom appeared.

"That's great,Penelope"she said and I flinched at my name.Watching as she came closer and closer to me,sitting on the edge of my bed and smiled."Shawns gonna come in a few days..."
"Cool"I said and checked my phone.Before I got it taken away from her.Watching your phone while someone else was talking was apparently rude to my mother,even though she does it all the time I try to speak to her.

"We decided to move our wedding up a year...The plans are rescheduled"
"That's fine"I smiled."I just want you to be happy"
"Me too,sweetheart"My mother smiles.She places my phone on the drawer beside me.
"Me too"she says as she kisses my forehead and closes the door behind her.I grab my phone again.
**
Lucas point of view

"What are those!!!!!"Billy burst out laughing as he swiped the photos left to right.
"Wait,there's more!"he smiled and showed us another picture of...earlier events."Riley Matthews everyone!...........The girl with no boobs"The table around me laugh.Although I didn't know what was funny,since all Billy's jokes suck and this...all of this wasn't fair to Riley.It was all my fault.if I could've just remembered that the punch was spiked too.
And if I never have left her to go find Maya instead."and wait!"Billy laughed."another One!"he swiped.This time.it showed Riley vomiting into a trash can."What are those!"billy pointed to....well,you know....

"Dudeeee!"Billy laughed."Maya's tits were bigger then this little kid,I remember when we had sex earlier-"
Before we all knew it.My hand swiped across the air and Billy's phone went flying onto the ground.The screen where the photos of Riley were,was broken.My face showed no emotion.
"Are you hella serious?"billy questioned me and laughed,going to pick up his shattered phone."Are you fuc-What are you doing right now friar,to me and to you,what are you doing...huh.come on...tell me!"

"I ain't telling you nothing!"I yelled at him,"stop making rumors up about Maya-you know-just Stop with this whole Riley thing-"
"You really wanna go Friar?"billy threaten,"I can go anytime,anywhere"
"Listen billy"I scowled,"I'm not afraid of you..you're the one who should be afraid of me.."
"How's that?"He asked."I ain't scared of a little-booby lover"
"I-I dont-I!"I searched for words."just stop bringing this up...before you find yourself in real danger"I moved closer to him."Riley,Maya,and Farkle are under my protection,unless you don't want to mess with me..I suggest you shut the fuck up Ross".
"I'm not scared off little-tits and Sparkle Markle"Billy laughed."I think the real danger here is Maya Hart...See how it feels to have her against you Friar"Billy backed away."think twice before messing with the Ross"
***

Maya's point of view

I heard a knock on my window.I should probably go get it.....Yawn,I roll over my bed and
try to sleep with the banging sounds on my window.I hear them getting louder and louder,
My mom will suspect something...and that wouldn't be good.I stand up before losing balance and go to the window.Im still dizzy from tiredness."Hold on!"I whisper yell and open the window."Is that you Prince Charming?"I asked and smirked.
"Sorry,you got the wrong window"I smiled."I'm Elsa.who don't need a men...Princess Riley is at apartment-".
"Just let me in Maya"Lucas says and I step out of his way...
"So..why are you here Bucky mcboing boing?"I asked,"rodeo got canceled..YEE*yawn*HAW"I asked and yawn again.Laying down on my bed and covering myself with the blankets."Sorry cowboy..there's no pig-roasting downtown in mayavile"I stretched.Rubbing my eyes and watched as Lucas came watching towards me,sitting on the edge of the bed.It was dark but somehow I could still see the reflection of his green eyes in my mind.
"It's not that Maya"he sighed.Oh oh.Whats wrong this time.What did Maya do?
"What did I do?"I asked and he shrugged.so it does have something to do with me,doesn't it now."Lucas.What did I do?you're weird right now,why are you acting like this?this is not the Lucas I know,I wanna know why and I wanna know now!"I said and quickly got stopped my my phone beeping.But I didn't pick it up,instead I watched Lucas as I heard the texts keep going and going.More beeping for the more seconds huckleberry is wasting be being quiet.

"Maya,the phone-"
"Just tell me why your here and I'll pick it up"
"You don't know?"
"Know about what?"I asked and he shakes his head,"know about what!"
"Nothing,nothin?"he says and smirks."Now...don't be mad or offended by this question but...why did you almost kiss me...at the campfire...back at Texas"
I laughed."I didn't kiss you....you almost kissed me,there's a difference,you know that right-"
"Same thing"He said.
"Well,the first move always seems something different to different people,so"I smiled."Why did you almost kiss me....were you trying to play around with my feelings,and why are yiu bringing this up...now?"I asked and looked around at him.Finally deciding to turn on a dim light.Which wasn't really bright at all,like I said.i could only see Lucas's green eyes.
Oh great,now this!is making me very comfortable.I turned to look at him and smiled
"Leave my room,please"I said,adding please as a warning before I actually kill him
"No,not until you tell me why you almost kissed me!"
"I didn't almost kiss you,ranger Rick!"I was really annoyed now.
"I just said Ha-Hurrrrr!!!!!"I gasped.
***
Lucas point of view

"I didn't almost kiss you,Ranger Rick!"Maya said in an annoyed tone.
"I just said Ha-Hurrrrrrrr!!!!!"my hands dived uncontrollably for her Cheeks.Holding her like back in Texas.I couldn't control myself this time.I dived in and stole a kiss.
She liked it...right...she was kissing back.Maya Hart,who I thought for 2 whole middle school years,hated me.Was now actually kissing me back.Its weird how opposites attract.

I smiled against her lips and pushed her onto bed."Lucas?"Maya mumbled against lip contact..."What are you doing?"she asked as my hands glided against her smooth legs.I shrugged and went back to her lips.My fingers went through Her messy blonde hair
"Enjoying myself?"I smiled.Looking down at Maya."why?"
"Aren't you gonna leave"she asked."it's late"
"You want me out this early?"I asked.Looking around for a clock.I took my phone out and looked at the time.After texting my parents.It was only 2:34 am."let's have fun"I smiled
And turned off the lamp on her drawer beside us.
***
Zays point of view

"Dude,I haven't see you in a long,long time-What happened to your hair?"I asked and laughed."if I didn't know better,I'll say you and Maya were messing around all last night"
Lucas tuned and looked at me.Wait,"wait,is that a blush I see!"I laughed."man,that's the first time Ive ever gotten something right...so you and Maya-"
"No one must know about this!"Lucas snapped,"and I mean it zay,no one,not Riley,not farkle"
"Can I tell my mom?"I asked."she's been shipping you two since-"
"She what-I"Lucas breathed."I don't know what happened last night zay-"
"I'll tell you what happened last night"I smiled,"my dreams came true,you and Maya are officially Lucaya"Lucas rolled his eyes.
"Just..don't tell anyone"he smiled,"ok?"he asked and I nodded.