Chapter 11:

Maya's pint of view

It's been weeks since Riley's been absent from school.And Riley's never been absent from school.Shes always those kinds of people,who for no damn reason,show up with the brightest smile on their face...on a Monday.
Yeah,Crazy.

But i decided to take action.Besides,I know Riley....she's not sick.She's hurt.
Somehow she's hurt,And I'm gonna find out why...somehow.
After school,well,after the visit to Starbucks,I decided to go check out Riley's place,to make sure she was alright,to make sure she wasn't sick,or hurt,To make sure that if she needed a friends shoulder to cry on,she will get a friends shoulder to cry on.
Not just s friend.A best friend.

"Maya!"Shouted a voice from the distance,Maybe if I just ignore them-
"Penelope!!!"That's it.I stopped,waiting for them to catch up to me.And when they did
I grabbed the collar of their shirts,pulled them close to me and made my glare look demonic."I am not afraid of  you,Friar!"I told Lucas,"I will kick you straight in the balls if-".

"Calm down,Hart"Lucas chuckled,"Just thought I would join you,but now that-"
"No"I told Lucas,"your coming with me,We are going to see Riley,and you are going to apologize until she forgives you,and if you don't,I'll do way more damage to your ba-"
"I understand!!!!"Lucas said and gulped.Falling behind as I began to walk faster,pulling out my phone and beginning to text Farkle,looks like he's already at Riley's house....Without me

We passed a Gang.Smoking.I covered my nose while still texting on my phone,behind me I heard a whistle,but didn't stop to put them in place.Instead I heard a yulp after a while.
"What did you do"I asked Lucas,still looking down
"May or May not have Threaten him to death"Lucas chuckled,"I'm just protecting you"
This time I stopped.I turned around to face him,I couldn't control my smile,"Why?"
"Because I care about you"Lucas said,looking around nervously,"Let's get out of this place"

When we arrived at Riley's house,I knocked on the door,Going to the bay window would be..I mean,she needs her privacy right?
Mrs.Matthews Opens the door,She looks at me and smiles,then let me in.And Lucas,who she seemed to be glaring at the first second she saw him."Hello Maya....Hello,Tyler?"
"Lucas"Lucas said,Looking at Mrs.Matthews nervously,putting his head down
I smiled as I entered the house.Auggie came rushing toward me,Embracing me in a hug.

"Hey Maya!"He yelled,Even thought he was a bit older now,he was still energetic.
"Riley's.......Sick"Auggie said and shrugged."She's In Her room,crying a lot because of her stomach hurting-"
Really?"I asked,oh,I thought she was just....Not wanting to go to school for a reason
"But Josh is Here!"Auggie said cheerfully again."He'll be right back"
"Uncle Boing?"I asked,...Joshua Matthews.Someone I got over a long time ago.
"Uncle who?"Lucas said behind me.Fuck,I forgot his presence.

"Uncle boing"I explained to him,Lucas knows josh,Why is he acting dumbfounded?
"Isn't that my nickname?"Lucas asked,Flaring up.
"It's originally Josh's"I said.
"What's mine?"Someone said behind me...Josh.."Maya?"
"Josh"
"Josh"Lucas said,Hotly.
"Friar"

"Maya?"Riley,coming down the steps"Lucas?"
"Riley"Lucas said
"Riley"I said.Shes not sick.

"Farkle!"Farkle said.