20

3 months later....

Simone

"Don't forget that my appointment is at six" I tell Dre who was getting ready to leave out the apartment. Dre end up getting a place and move me right on in for the baby sakes. Far as us we are no longer together, just friends.

I'll admit I was hurt but eventually I had got over it. Then it was shocking to me that he had got our use to be college professor pregnant as well. Meaning he was cheating on me with her, when all along I thought he was fooling with Ja'La.

"I'll be back in time to take you, make sure you be ready once I come back".

"Okay" once he left I sat around for a little bit then fix me something to snack on. One thing I do hope happens is soon as the baby gets here, I hope Dre is willing to try again with us getting back together.

Ja'La

To say I was so shock and surprise once Dre told me everything from Simone to sleeping around with the professor. He now have two baby mama's.

He wanted us to try dating but I couldn't. Especially when he has two babies on the way, I don't think I'll be able to handle that.

I told him if he wouldn't have waited long then we could've been something. We still friends and all no doubt, as of right now I'm just going to stay focusing on my work. I think after dealing with the Troy situation had made me want to not date for a while. So as of right now I will be cooling out for a while until I figure out what's next.

J.T.

I told Dre about that Simone girl, now my man got kids on the way. Hate to say that he won't be making it to the NBA. I remember when we was in high school we talk about how we was going to be one of the best NBA players making good money and all that.

One thing I do know about Dre is that he's willing to take care of his business. I don't wish nothing but the best for him.

Dre

I would have never thought I would end up in this situation in my life. After I finish my last semester I was going to drop out of college and find a decent job to provide for my kids.

Things happen for a reason so I can't really complain. I was hoping maybe LaLa was going to put up with my mess which she prove me wrong. She's still a good friend to me and it know for a fact she will come whenever I need her.

I figure I didn't have a chance with Ja'La. Little does she knows I still got love for her no matter what, far as Ayissha that dead. I thought maybe we could've had something but that stunt she pull had stop everything. Soon as I get my business straight, I will be making my way to visit her. Having Simone stay with me was only for the baby, she didn't have nowhere to go so I took her in. It won't be for long until she goes back to move in with her mom, we talk about co parent and she was cool with that.

I will be also doing the same for Ayissha. As of right now I don't have time for a relationship, my main thing is to make sure both of my kids get and have everything they need once they come into this world. All I want is the best for them, I'm willing to make that happen.

End