17

Ja'La

I was on my way to Troy apartment since he was ignoring my calls. Simone hasn't been coming in like she was suppose to but not my problem. Soon as I made it to Troy place I seen full of people trying to get in.

I push my way in as you heard loud music being played. I look around to see if I seen him. "Damn shawty bad" I didn't pay the dude no mind so I went towards the bedroom.

Of course the door was lock so I took a deep breath. I place my hand on the knob to twist it. I open the door to see a room full of guys. From what I was seeing I almost vomit, there's no way in hell that I was witnessing on what I was seeing.

Troy was getting pleasure by another guy and from the looks of he was enjoying it. "Oh shit, Ja'La baby wait I can explain" he got up to put on his pants and try to explain but I could even think straight.

"Stay away from me" I walk out heading to my car with him right behind me. "Baby listen I'm sorry you had to find out this way".

"I don't even care, don't come near me again" during the whole time I was driving I couldn't shake what I seen. I needed to talk to someone and the only person I could run to was Dre.

"Damn La you done had you a thugalicious" Dre began to laugh. I end up telling him everything and he already making jokes on it.

"Why this always happens to me? I end up getting with the wrong kind of guy".

"Don't be beaten yourself up, someone will love to have you and treat you like the queen you are".

If only Dre knew that I would love to be with him. "You're right, so have you heard from Simone. Lately she hasn't been coming back to the dorm like she normally do".

"Yeah she going through something right now and Ja'La to be real I don't know if I'm ready to be a father".

"Father"? What in the hell.

"I know what you probably thinking" he say scratching the back of his neck.

"You damn right, Dre you have a whole life ahead of you but aye it's not the baby fault so you gotta do what you gotta do".

"I hear ya on that, here's another thing though. I'm not in love with Simone anymore there's something else and also another girl who I have mix feelings for".

"Dre you a hoe" I simply said which cause him to laugh a little.

"Why I gotta be allat".

"I'm saying, you now have a babymomma but you falling for someone else and who is the girl you have mix feelings for"?

"You" he say looking back at me leaving me clueless. I couldn't push myself up to say anything or even make up something to say. The next thing happen was Dre kiss me and I kiss back.

We was going at it like for a while until he pull away. "Damn my fault I didn't mean to do that".

"Is fine, I should get going" I got up leaving out the door to head out. As I was walking down the hall J.T. walk pass making a silly face. For whatever reason Dre kiss me I am sure that it was in the moment.

Dre

Coming to find out J.T. didn't do nothing with Ayissha. All he said they did was talk about him being the top student in the class. Which I find it stupid for her to even invite him to the house when she could've told him during class.

It wasn't nothing but she was trying to either make me jealous or the fact she heard about Simone having my baby. Now the main people I need to tell is my parents.

Simone

I don't know what to do at this point. Apart of me want to drop out and gone ahead and find a job so I can get prepared for my baby when he or she arrive. Dre was willing to take care of our child.

Lately as I been in Ms. William class she would look at me different. I guess every since she found out about me getting pregnant she act strange towards me, why she worrying about me? Have no clue so I continue on with my day as always.

Ayissha

How could he get her pregnant when we was somewhat getting back close. I don't know how long I can handle this, I been feeling sick to the point I haven't been able to make it to work.

Dre been trying to call me and come by which I just push him away. I'm still mad at the fact that he sat up there and played me once again.

 I'm still mad at the fact that he sat up there and played me once again

At the end of the day someone will win Dre heart. Not only she's carrying his baby, I'm carrying his seed as well. When he came over that night I found out I was once we got back from Spring break. Here I am sitting in the car outside of the campus debating on what I should do. I won't be working as a professor for long, once I do what I need to do.

Team who?

Ayissha
Ja'La
Simone