13

J.T.

I wish LaLa would have came, being around this Simone chick wasn't getting it. Here I was as always being the third wheel hanging with Dre and his little chick. As they was walking ahead of me I had received a text from Ms. William.

Now I know it may seem like we got something going on which is not ture. She's laid back and cool so we basically talk about anything. "Whoever you texting must be saying some slick shit" Simone said being all in my business.

I act like I didn't hear her and continue to text on my phone.

Ayissha

"Who you over there texting"? Cam ask being nosey as always.

"Business, get you some".

"Yeah okay, probably Dre".

I wasn't even about to go there with her. The fact that we start back messing around again, which I would not tell Cam about it.

"Let's not even go there, you going to take me out for lunch or not"?

"Yeah I'm starving anyway" we both got up leaving out to grab a bite to eat before we go out later on tonight.

Dre

During the whole day Simone been acting funny with me. I could really care less to be honest, my mind was on other things.

We stop by Jack N The Box to eat something eat. Once we ate Simone wanted to go bowling, J.T. went on and left so it was only me and her.

"What's your problem lately"? I ask her while putting on the bowling shoes.

"Yes there is a problem, who is LaLa"?

I should've known the other night when she said my phone was going off. "A friend, what you trippin fa I'm with you right".

"Yeah but that's not the point, you know what forget I even mention it. You're absolutely right I'm with you so why do it even matter" she got up and went on over to get a ball.

All I could think right about now that she is crazy. I was expecting her to go off like how others girl do but she fool me.

Ja'La

"Yeah she's crazy Dre I'm telling you what I know" I was talking with Dre on the phone while J.T. went to go handle something.

"She crazy alright, I wish you could've came with a nigga".

"Why? So I can be stuck with Salmoon chick, don't think so".

"You and them names you be coming up with" he laugh.

"Aye La I'm back baby" Troy call out walking in the door.

"Dre let me go, talk to you later".

"Ight LaLa" after ending the call with Dre I got up from the bed to meet Troy half way in the hall.

He peck my lips then embrace me in a hug. "What's all that for"? He never did that before until now.

"No reason" he walk pass me.

He must think I'm stupid, "Troy where were you"?

"I went to handle some business with the guys, and no I am not out messing around if that's what you thinking" he took his shirt off as he was walking in the bathroom.

"I'm just asking" I threw my hands up walking away. While he was taking a shower I grab his phone. Yeah I know the password and everything.

I went through his messages I came across nothing. So next eas social media, still nothing. I put his phone back where I got it and start watching t.v. I'll take his word for it if he says he's not cheating. Little does he know, nothing will pass me without knowing.