11

Ja'La

Spring break was just around the corner and I couldn't wait. Since I had a free day I end up staying with Troy, as of right now we are taking things slow and he's understanding that.

"I was thinking maybe you can come with me during the break" he say while playing the game.

"That sounds great but remember we taking things slow, plus I forgot to mention that I will be going with Dre to be with his family" even though he was bringing Simone with him.

Troy pause the game to face me, If I didn't know any better I would think Troy seem a little upset when I said that. "Why every time I look around you always bringing up that Dre nigga like is he your boyfriend or something? Or a pass cause I'm starting to think y'all got something going".

"No, we're only friends Troy. You need to realize that I met him before you, think whatever you want but I know what's true and not".

"Man whatever" he turn back around to continue the game.

"So now you mad"? I wrap my arms around his neck while he kept focusing on the game.

"I'm not mad".

"Then prove it then" I kiss the side of his face.

"How about you gone ahead and leave" I was a bit taking back on what he said. Like is he really upset on what I said a few minutes ago.

"Troy really we going on this route now. Don't you think this is a bad way to start off this relationship".

"Yeah you right, what I'm trying to see is why you can't come with me for the break. I understand that Dre is your friend and all but I'm your man now, you need to be with me more often".

"I think I should get going" I got up from the bed putting on my shoes. I felt Troy behind me even though I didn't pay him no mind.

"Baby I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that, I want you to understand where I'm coming from" he wrap his arms around my waist.

"I hear you" was all I said. The only thing I will not do is drop my friends for him, I wouldn't dare do that if we serious about this dating thing then he need to get over the fact that there will be times Dre would be around.

Dre

"Good morning" I heard Ayissha voice say from the bathroom. I sat up looking at my surroundings when I realize I end up staying over Ayissha house last night.

"Morning" I said back getting out the bed. After I took care of my business I went to the kitchen to see Ayissha fixing me a plate. During the whole time I didn't say a word, I was still trying to calculate on what happen last night.

"Spring break is just around the corner, plan on going home"? She ask me as she handed me my plate.

"Thanks, yeah I'll be heading back home" I took bite of my waffle while Ayissha sat in front of me eating her food as well.

As for right now I'm not going to say nothing at the moment, cause to be honest I don't think there's nothing to be said if you ask me.

Promise I'll make the chapters longer, bare with me for right now.