10

Dre

I can't believe this is happening right now. I went to practice when coach told me I couldn't play until I pass my class, here I am making my way to Ms. William class.

I knock as I enter the room while she was sitting behind her desk going through papers. "I been expecting you, I'm quite sure coach told you already" she said looking at me then back at the papers.

"Yeah, so how long I gotta do this? Cause I really want to play basketball".

"It depends on how bad do you want it".

"Look I don't care whatever it takes" I really didn't care at the moment. Long as I get my grade up I can be back on the court in no time.

Ja'La

"You know I love you right"? Troy ask me.

I shrug my shoulders not really knowing what to say "I guess".

"No I don't need you guessing, I want you to know that I love you Ja'La to the point I want to be with you".

He can't be serious right now, I don't know if I feel the same way about him. "Can I over think this and I'll get back with you" I tell him.

"I'll be waiting" he kiss the top of my hand before walking away. Lately we been kicking it, I hardly even had time to even hang with Dre who been calling me and I never return his call.

I been slacking as a friend so I'm going to make it up to him. I went to the study hall for a minute to go over some things, as I was in there I spotted Dre walking in.

I tried to get his attention to he finally look my way. "Where you been? I've been calling you" he said as we exchanged hugs.

"I know, my fault. And before you even get on my case I was at your game I just left early so don't jump on me".

"I ain't worry about that, I have other things I should be worrying about".

"Like what"? I close my notebook as Dre began to tell me about how he couldn't play basketball until he bring his grades up.

"See I done told you now look you got tutoring, which isn't bad at all".

"Yeah something like that, I'm getting help from Ms. William but I was wondering maybe you can help me like a little extra tutoring".

"Whattt!!! You want me to help you as well. I'm thrill I thought you would get your little girl to help you" I say being extra.

"Don't be like that LaLa, you going help me or not".

"Fine I'll do it only cause you my friend" we end up leaving the study hall and stop by the Frozen Treat to get a smoothie. It wasn't before long once J.T. came walking in there to join us.

Next day.....

J.T.

After class was over I end up staying afterwards. Then I seen Dre come walking in, "I see you need some help as well".

"Man what you doing here? I thought you didn't need help anymore".

"Nah I need all the help I can get" Ms. William had walk in the class. Fine as Ms. William is who wouldn't mind staying afterwards just to be alone with her.

"Dre if you had the chance would you fuck her"? I ask him.

"I'm not about to answer that" he say while shaking his head. "I would, I ain't gonna lie to you".

"I bet" he say. I was dead ass, if I had the chance I would but right now I'm trying to pass this class so I won't have to take it during the next semester.

Omniscient

Little did they know that Ayissha heard what J.T. said to Dre. By Dre not bothering to answer that question Ayissha already knew what time it was. As she help both of them she couldn't help but to glance at Dre every now and then as well Dre did the same thing.

Luckily J.T. didn't catch on he was too busy trying to understand his work. Once tutoring was over they gather up their things about to leave out.

Dre was the last one about to leave the class until he stop to go back and ask Ayissha something. For some reason he couldn't think of nothing, in all honesty he wanted to look at her once more before he left. Deep down both of them still had feelings for each other so Ayissha took a piece of paper writing down something then handed to Dre.

She left out the classroom leaving Dre there to see what was on the paper. There it was her address to her house, Dre couldn't do nothing but smile to himself. Dre knew for a fact that he'll be seeing Ayissha tonight.