8

Ja'La

"Since the game is almost over how about you come back with me to my place" Troy said as I was watching Dre about to shoot the ball.

Troy agree to come with me since it didn't want to come alone. I would've ask J.T. but he's getting tutoring so Troy was my only option.

"I gotta let Dre know I came".

"I'm pretty sure he seen you. Besides his little girlfriend is going to be around him to the point he might not even acknowledge you".

In some way he had a point there, once the game be over Simone is going to be taking all the attention. I got up from the bleacher heading out to leave with Troy. I'll text Dre later on and let him know I came.

J.T.

"Thanks Ms. William, I'm definitely going to pass the test now" I tell her as I was putting my books in my bag.

"No problem, I am glad that you finally got an understanding. Make sure you keep your friend in the books as well, I would hatw to see him fail my class to the point he won't be able to play ball no more".

"Trust me Dre stay on top of his work even though lately he been slacking since he with his little girlfriend. Thanks again, I should get going" after it had everything I left out going to my car. I didn't get a chance to go to the game but there's always a next time, I had to get some extra help. I stop to get something eat then head back to the dorm just in time before it was almost curfew, all I know is that Smore girl better not be in there I need some peace for once.

Ayissha

Once I left from helping J.T. I went to grab something to eat before I head home. As I was driving I began to think on Dre,
He has a girlfriend? Was all I kept saying to myself. I know I said I was going to fall back on Dre but now I'm having second thoughts, something got to give.

Dre

"Simone baby I need to get going before Ja'La gets back, this is her room as well" I tell Simone. I remember what LaLa had told me about how Simone been acting.

"She's not here so there's no problem" she went to kiss me until I stop her.

"I'll see you tomorrow, get some rest" I kiss her forehead then got up to walk to the door.

"Don't you love me"? I was expecting to here that so soon. "I can learn to" I said and with that I left out.

As I was making my way back over to my dorm my phone start ringing. It was nobody but Simone. I was kinda expecting LaLa to call since she didn't show up or unless I didn't see her, I'll find out tomorrow morning.