Chapter 21

Tori's POV

A small, tired smile spreads across my face when I feel Lynnon's soft lips leaving light kisses on my neck. Her bare chest comes in contact with my back as she slowly kisses up my neck and memories of last night flood into my mind. The whole thing, from being our crazy selves the drive up here to the romantic dinner she planned for us, was amazing. Then, making love to her on top of everything was beyond anything that I could've imagined and I definitely imagined it happening a lot.

"Smile for the camera," she whispers into my ear and before I can comprehend what she said a flash goes off.

"Seriously, Lynnon?" I flip over so I'm face to face with her and she has this adorable grin on her face.

"For the days I won't be able to wake up to you," she shrugs, pulling me closer to her. Her grin turns into a sly smirk and I prepare myself for whatever she's about to do.

"I'm seeing the pain, seeing the pleasure. Nobody but you, 'body but me, 'body but us, bodies together. I'd love to hold you close, tonight and always. I'd love to wake up next to you. I'd love to hold you close, tonight and always. I'd love to wake up next to you," she sings and I lean my forehead on her collarbone as I shake my head.

"So, we'll piss off the neighbors! In the place that feels the tears, the place to lose your fears, yeah, reckless behavior. A place that is so pure, so dirty and raw. Be in the bed all day, bed all day, bed all day. Fucking in, fighting on. It's our paradise and it's our war zone. It's our paradise and it's our war zone."

I lift my head back up to join in with her, "Pillow talk!"

I cover my face as we both break out into a fit of giggles and I hear her camera go off again. "No more pictures," I say as I snatch the camera out of her hand. She starts to protest, but I lean forward to kiss her firmly.

"Wait," she says against my lips and I move on to kissing along her jaw, "I just–shit...how do you feel about what happened last night? You're okay with it?"

I look down at her baffled that even as I'm trying to seduce her all over again to have a repeat of last night that she's still has some uncertainty about my feelings towards all that has happened with us. I mean, I've been wanting this to happen for a while now, but that's just how Lynnon is. She always has to make sure that I'm okay, putting my feelings and needs ahead of her own

I gently caress her cheek as I stare back into her slightly worried brown eyes, "Baby...it was perfect. You don't have anything to worry about." She pushes my hair out of my face as she smiles warmly at me and I lean down to kiss her lovingly, hoping it'll help show her that I mean every word that I'm saying to her. "Actually...I think I can probably show just how okay I am with it better than I can tell you," I whisper against her lips and she roughly grabs the back of my neck as our lips connect in an equally as rough kiss.

******

"Babe, where are you," I yell as I walk back into the house.

While Lynnon was finishing getting dressed I went and talked to one of the owners about some of the things to do around here and one thing in particular caught my attention because I know Lynnon is going to love it.

"I'm in the kitchen!"

I make my way into the kitchen and Lynnon is sitting at the table lazily scrolling through her phone as she eats her breakfast sandwich. I sit down on her lap and she securely wraps her arm around my back, gently placing her hand on the side of my hip.

She takes a bite of her sandwich before offering it to me, "Want some?"

I take pretty hefty *bite from the middle and I wrap my arms around her neck. "Do you have anything planned for today," I ask around my mouthful of food.