You Breakup

Kairitheredpanda

Kyo

You smiled as you made your way out of school. The only thing running through your head is what Kyo told you earlier.

"Meet me at the front of the school. There's something I want to tell you."

Curiosity burned through you as you walked towards the front. Only for you to stop. You saw Kyo leaning against the pillar. With Yumi in front of him. Their lips connected as they're in a heated kiss. You're joyful heart, soon turned into one of betrayal. You run out of the school.

"Y/N!" You hear Kyo call your name.

You ignore him as you continue running. You hear his footsteps as he runs after you.

'He used me! He never cared about me!' Your wrist is grabbed and you're pulled to a stop.

You keep your head down as you hear Kyo's heavy breathes. You try to control yourself so you don't cry in front of him. His grip on your wrist not budging.

"Y/N it's not what you think." Kyo says after catching his breath.

You wanted to believe him. Every fiber of your being screamed to believe him. But your heart was crushed, it throbbed in pain just from hearing his voice. The tears fell from your face as you looked up at Kyo. His eyes widened at seeing your tears.

"Kyo Sohma, we're done. Don't hold my hand, don't kiss my cheek, don't kiss me. Especially don't look at me. I'll keep your secret, because unlike you, I don't betray the ones I care about." As soon as you finished, you ran from him.

You didn't look back. Why would you? He didn't call your name, not once as you ran.

Yuki

A normal day with Yuki by your side. You always enjoy having him by your side, even though it's cheesy, you always think of him as your prince charming. Although in your eyes, he's not the same prince charming everyone says he is. Even though he's kind and good looking, he's flawed just like everyone else. After all, there is no such thing as a perfect person. Sadly, that includes Yuki's heart. Since he's in love with another girl.

Over the past week, you've realized how many plans Yuki has canceled so he can help Tohru. At first you didn't mind, but now you're starting to have second thoughts. You can't help thinking the worst. That he's cheating on you. You know he's not the kind of guy to do that, but the thought alone, it breaks your heart. So you finally called him.

With every ring your heart would beat louder and faster. Your mind raising with thoughts of wanting to hang up and forget you even thought of this. But you don't want to continue living with the pain of your heart aching every time you think of him.

"Hello."

You hear his voice and your heart aches.

"Um, hey Yuki."

You try sounding happy, but you can't even lie to yourself.

"Hello Y/N, how are you?"

You let out a quick breathe as you calm your nerves.

"That's what I want to talk to you about. Yuki you don't have to pretend to like me. I understand if you don't like me anymore. I understand that you like Tohru." You get the words out as you wait for his answer.