Your Friends

Kyo

After the incident in the halls you kept seeing Kyo all over school. Eventually you guys started hanging out more with each other. Until you actually became good friends.

"No way horror movies are way better." you say eating some rice out of your lunch box.

"What! No, action movies are the best! The explosions and the fighting who doesn't love that?" You shake your head

"The suspense, the blood, come on who doesn't like getting scared half to death."

He stares at you before saying "You like the weirdest things."

You hit him on the head "Oh yeah, well at least I'm not always yelling in school." you say as he holds on to his head.

"You trying to start something!" he yells.

You smile "You see you're yelling, my point proven."

He sighs before sitting back down. "You going to eat your spicy tuna roll?" he asks. You shake your head and he happily eats it.

Yuki

Yuki would hang out with you after school when he didn't have any student council meetings.

"Favorite color?" you ask Yuki.

"Blue." he answers.

"Chocolate or vanilla?"

"Chocolate."

"Favorite stew?"

"Leek stew." he answers.

As you walked around town you asked questions back and forth.

"What's you're hobby?" you ask.

"You won't laugh?" he asks.

You shake your head "Well, I like vegetable gardening." he says not looking at you.

You let out a small laugh.

He looks at you with wide eyes "Um, what's funny?" he asks.

You shake your head "I don't know why you were hesitant to tell me, that's cool that you like to garden." you say smiling.

He smiles back "What about you then?"

You think for a second "Well I like cooking." you say.

"I can't cook, I burn everything I try to cook." you smile

"Maybe I can cook something with your vegetables some time?" you ask. He nods smiling as you two continue walking.

Hatsuharu

Hatsuahru became a regular customer at the café you work at. "How may I help you?" you ask the next person in line.

You look up and see none other than Hatsuharu standing there with a small smile.

You smile "Let me guess a blue berry muffin."

"Actually can I have two?" he asks.

You nod and grab two muffins and put them in a bag before handing them to him. He pays you before walking out the door. 'He usually only gets one.'

Your shift ended ten minutes later and it was dark outside. You walk out of the café and you're surprised to see Hatsuahru standing there.

"Haru? what are you still doing here?"

He looks over at you "I wanted to walk you home, so I waited for your shift to end." he says.

You sigh before walking up to him "Well thanks for waiting, although you could of told me." you say.