You Kiss Them On The Cheek

Kyo

Ever since you found out about Kyo being cursed by the cat you two became closer. He was a bit more open with you, he didn't tell anyone in his family. Anyways, he wanted you two to hang out on Saturday, but you needed to go shopping. So he just kind of invited himself along with you.

You two walked down the street while you carried the bags. You had one in each hand, they're both a little heavy but you didn't want to say anything.

"Here, let me carry them." Kyo says taking the bags out of your hands.

You pout "I can carry them myself." you say reaching out for the bags.

Kyo pulls them away from your reach "I'm the guy so I should be the one to carry them." he says.

You roll your eyes "So you think you're manly?" you ask.

Kyo smiles "You bet!" he says.

You stand on your tip toes and kiss him on the cheek. He immediately blushes "Yeah you're so manly that you would blush." you tease him.

Yuki

You and Yuki decided to take a walk in the woods to his secret base. You know that you really like him but you don't know how to tell him. He's the prince of your school so he must be told that all the time.

You look at him and you lean forward. You quickly kiss him on the cheek. Yuki stops walking and turns to look at you with an adorable blush in his face. You blush yourself and turn away hiding behind your bangs.

Hatsuharu

"What was that for?" you ask Haru as you two walk away from one of your oldest guy friends.

Haru dragged you away from him without an explanation.

Haru stops and looks down at you "I didn't like how he was smiling at you." he says with a small blush on his cheeks.

You smile as you realize "Haru you were jealous." you say.

Haru's eyes widen "No I just-"

You cut him off by kissing him on the cheek. "Ok, let's go." you say grabbing his hand and pulling him along behind you.

Momiji

You and Momiji are eating ice cream together. Nothing changed between you two, the only thing that did is that you two are much closer than you were before.

You look at Momiji and see ice cream on his cheek.

You let out a small laugh "What is it?" Momiji asks.

You lean in and kiss his cheek getting the ice cream off. Momiji smiles at you "Thank you!" he yells hugging you. Than the 'poof' came.

Hatori

Hatori and you are sitting on the couch together. Hatori is holding your hand while he reads to you. As you listened to him reading you look up at him.

His eyes focused on the page and not paying attention to anything around him since he's lost in the world of paper and ink.

You smirk and quickly peck him on the cheek. Hatori completely freezes. You giggle at the small blush that appears on his cheeks.

Ayame

"Y/N! You have to see this new outfit I've designed." Ayame says holding up a nurse uniform.

You sigh as you open your eyes and look at the outfit. "It's really nice Ayame, but-"

"I know it's amazing! It's one of my best works! Well besides the dress I made you dear." Ayame continues to compliment his work as you try to go back to sleep on the couch.

You sigh and sit up. You grab Ayame by the collar and pull him down, you kiss him on the cheek and he stops talking.

"Ayame, I think the outfit is really nice, but I'm really tired. So can we talk about it after I take a nap?" you ask.

Ayame smiles at you "Of course my dear how careless of me." he pushes you back on the couch and pulls a blanket over you.

You slightly smile as he tells you 'sweet dreams' and you close your eyes.

Shigure

Shigure actually didn't want to stay in the house that day and decided to take you to see a movie. Usually Shigure wouldn't want to go out. He said he was always worried Kyo and Yuki would destroy the house.

Shigure holds your hand as you both take your seats in the theatre.

"Shigure you usually don't go out, so why now?" you ask.

He smiles "I thought you'd like to do something other than sit in the house with me." he says.

You smile at him and kiss him on the cheek, making him smile even more. "Maybe next time you can do that on the lips." Shigure says.

You roll your eyes "In your dreams." you say.

Kureno

You and Kureno grew closer after you found out that he was no longer cursed by the zodiac. You two laid in the garden with each other. Kureno had an arm around your waist as your head rested on his chest.

Kureno picks up a small flower and puts it in your hair. You giggle and sit up. You lean over and kiss Kureno on the cheek. He blushes but smiles at you.

Akito

Akito and you are sitting on the porch, you have the small bird in your hand. You smile at the bird and kiss it on the head. You smile at Akito, but he looks a little mad.

"What's wrong?" you ask.

"Am I going to get a kiss too?" he asks.

You blush at his question. You nod your head and lean in and quickly kiss him on the cheek. You feel your cheeks burning as Akito chuckles at your reaction.

"Next time that won't be on the cheek." Akito says making you blush even more, if that's even possible.

Hey it's Zodiac_Cat, well sorry I haven't uploaded in a while. But hey better late than never. So how are you guys? I'm good, although school is very annoying. Yay Latin.

Question: What's your favorite Dere type?

My Answer: YANDERE'S!! I love Yandere's so much, I don't know why. My first yandere was Toma from Amnesia. I love this dere type, even though my friends think I'm crazy because of this, but they're not wrong.

Anyways see you guys next time, bye!