Yandere

Requested by Sweetcandylove111

Kyo

You and Kyo decided to go to the zoo together. After exams ended you both wanted a break from school and just hang out together. You want to the petting zoo area, however there are a lot of cats, and with Kyo being year of the cat, every single cat jumped on him as soon as he entered the room.

"Kyo are you ok?" you ask while trying to hold back your laughter.

You feel a hand on your shoulder, you immediately turn around to be met with green eyes and blond hair.

"Your boyfriend here sure is a cat guy." the guy says laughing at Kyo.

You shrug "He can't help it. Cats just love him." you say.

"Well how does a pretty girl like you get stuck with a cat lover like this." you realize he's hitting on you and you quickly move away from him.

"Kyo look at the time! The elephant exhibit is going to close if we don't hurry." you grab kyo's arm and pull him out of the pile of cats he's under.

After a while of walking around you both decided to stop and get some ice cream. You forgot about the incident, but for Kyo he can't stop thinking about how much he wanted to kill the guy. Usually Kyo would just scare the guy off, but today he really wants to kill the guy.

Kyo sees the guy from earlier enter the bathroom, he takes this a she chance. He tells you he's going to the bathroom. As Kyo enters the bathroom he locks the door behind him. Before a smirk makes its way across his face and he pulls off his bracelet.

Yuki

Yo wait outside of school for Yuki, he told you he had to put some papers away for his meeting tomorrow. Little did you know the real reason he didn't let you come with him this time.

As Yuki opens the door to the student council room he puts on a princely smile. The eyes belonging to the boy who pushed you down earlier meets Yuki's. The boy scoffs as he sees Yuki.

"And here I was thinking I was really in trouble. But it's just the wanna be prince." he scoffs.

Yuki closes the door behind him as he drops his smile "Yes. Even though you may say I'm not a prince, I will always come to my princesses rescue."

The boy looks confused before he soon becomes scared. Rats crawl out form every corner of the room. All advancing towards the boy but not Yuki. In fact Yuki seems to be the one controlling them as he smirks devilishly. The rats start biting the boys arms and legs. Biting any part hey can reach on him.

"I'll leave my friends to handle you. But remember that if you hurt my princess again, I'll make sure death is the first thought on your mind." Yuki speaks over the boys high pitched screams.

Yuki leaves the room and locks it behind him. He leaves the school, and when he sees you waiting for him he smiles. Giving a wave to you as the thoughts of the boy who pushed you down leave his mind. Now the only thing that matters is you.

Hatsuharu

Hatsuharu walks down the street keeping a close eye on the guy who asked you out earlier. The man unaware of the white haired boy following close behind him. Until Haru grabs the man and pulls him into an alley. The mans eyes go wide as a fist hits him square in the jaw.

"What the hell dude?!" the man holds his jaw as he looks at Haru.

Haru's eyes having one emotion, rage.