Chapter 8

(Please check out my new Ziall fan fiction - "Totally Captivated") 

Winner: #ziallsex bc @missafrica actually sorta spammed the comments with #ziallsex :D 

"Zayn," Niall called out from the shower, frowning a bit when he saw the tanned man glaring at his phone and clutching it way too tightly for comfort, his knuckles turning white at the action. The small blonde placed a comfortable hand on Zayn's shoulders, rubbing the area gently before dragging his hands to the back of his neck and then slowly down his shoulders. 

"Are you alright Daddy?" He asked softly, getting closer to Zayn's naked frame before he was slammed in the nearby wall, with the raven haired man placing both his hands on either side of his face. The expression on Zayn's face said it all and Niall mentally patted himself for finally getting Zayn to fuck him. 

"You really should not tease me like that angel," The taller man spoke slowly, rutting his hips forward to meet with Niall's and watched the smaller blonde throw his head back in a silent moan, displaying his Adam's apple to Zayn's lust filled eyes. Without thinking twice, the Pakistani placed his lips on the Adam apple, kissing it before sucking on the spot lightly, enough to leave a small mark behind. 

Even though the text message had definitely ruined his mood and even made him fear the consequences of his action, the man still chose to put all those thoughts away, reminding himself that they were all going to hell anyways, him and the other boys, so why not make the most of their time on Earth? Plus, Niall was fuckable and horny for him, no amount of threats could make Zayn back out from sexing up such a pretty boy. 

"Let me wash you baby," He smirked, pulling the whining blonde by the hand as they entered under the shower again, letting the water flow down their body in gentle splashes as Zayn worked his fingers on Niall's chest before sliding his hands inside his milky white thighs, tapping them twice to signal the blonde to part them a bit. 

He pushed the smaller man near the wall, making sure Niall had a firm grip on the small handle which looked firm and metallic, ensuring Zayn that it wouldn't break because of his actions. He gave Niall a loving kiss, moving his lips around the blonde's plump ones before plunging his tongue inside, allowing himself to taste Niall's mouth before getting on his knees. 

"So fucking hard for me Princess," Zayn blew a soft puff of air on Niall's hardened dick, watching it twitch a bit in response before the blonde tangled his finger in his raven hair, pushing him closer to his aching length and with a hearty chuckle, Zayn finally wrapped his sinful lips around the throbbing length, bobbing his head up and down, allowing Niall to hit the back of his throat and preventing himself from gagging even though it did hurt a bit as Niall was pretty big for a tiny man. 

Slowly, he slipped his right hand behind, patting the blonde's pale ass before spreading it open with his fingers and thankfully, the water added as a lubricant, allowing Zayn's fingers to slip easily past Niall, making the blonde arch his back in a bit of pain and pleasure, whimpering lowly to himself as he kept on pushing Zayn's mouth on his dick, knees shaking as he approached his high. 

"Cum for me princess," Zayn whispered, not letting his eyes leave the blonde's flushed face, his tiny hands covering his eyes every now and then to prevent them to staring at Zayn's deep hazel ones. It was clear that he was embarrassed to already be near his release when they hadn't even been doing anything for more than ten minutes but Zayn didn't care, he wanted Niall to feel good and with the way the blonde was reacting, he surely succeeded in his plan. 

"Zayn...ugh," Niall moaned, releasing all over Zayn's hands before he slumped down on the floor, feeling weak in the knees from all the sweet pleasure. The raven haired man turned the blonde on all fours, making sure he was away from any surface which might hurt him and then got between his ass cheeks and licked a clean stripe across his twitching, needy hole before plunging two fingers inside, watching in awe as Niall clenched involuntarily around his fingers. 

"F-fuck," Niall cursed loudly, keeping his head down while Zayn's fingers continued to stretch him out nice and slow, his tongue licking at his entrance every now and then before plunging inside to take a taste. The blonde moaned like a whore, calling out Zayn's name and telling him to stop before he came all over his chest, some of the liquid falling on the floor. 

"Twice? Damn, I must be fucking good at this," Zayn laughed, lifting the blonde up by the waist before he turned the shower to max, and lathered his hands in shower gel, rubbing them gently down Niall's back and on his toned stomach, watching wide eyed when Niall shivered or released a throaty breath every once in a while. 

"I'm tired," The blonde rubbed his eyes, allowing Zayn to dry him out before dressing him in one of his old shirts which just reached mid thigh and the blonde stopped the tanned man from passing him any panties as he crawled into the comfortable bed, patting the side next to him for Zayn to enter. 

Zayn smiled a bit, frowning at his phone before putting it on silent but still carried it to bed with him, just to be careful. He pushed Niall towards him, wrapping a secure arm around his waist and pecked the blonde lips, once, twice before finally allowing his tongue to tangle with the smaller man's, allowing it to move slowly as Niall crawled on top of him, all signs of tiredness long gone from his eyes as his skilled hands moved down his naked chest and finally stopped at the waist band of his Calvin Klein boxers. 

"You didn't think I'd let you go without fucking me hard and good, now did you?" 

AN/ Because the last chapter didn't get 100 votes, I'm going to be a bitch and not give you the actual sex. You can imagine whatever the hell happened after the blow job and rimming action. I laugh every time I type something smutty lol. I'm so awkward and weird, I cry! 

Anyways, NEXT UPDATE WHEN THIS CHAPTER GETS 100 VOTES AND 40 COMMENTS! DO IT FOR ZIALL! 

I'm surprised that so many of you guys guessed who the 'boss' is! 

Now, ANY IDEA HOW THE BOSS MIGHT BE RELATED TO NIALL? 

ARE THE BOYS GOING TO PROTECT NIALL EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE SCARED SHITLESS OF THIS 'BOSS' CHARACTER?

HE MAKES AN APPEARANCE SOON AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR EVERYONE'S REACTION TO IT! YOU'LL BE SHOCKED...I HOPE LOL 

Anyways, give my new Ziall fiction 'TOtally captivated' a read and I hope u guys enjoy it! 

#NarrySex next? Or #NiamSex? Does nobody want some #NouisSex? No? Okay.... :(