~ chapter seven ~

Last time: Bubblegum and Marceline went to Flame Kingdom to talk to Flame Princess.  They explained to her that Finn was cheating.  Finn and FP broke up.  Flame Princess told Marcy and Bubblegum that she was bisexual and transgender.

~bubblegum's pov~
The next morning, I woke up early and Marceline was sprawled out on the other side of the bed. I decided to get up and just think. That's all, just think. I believe that thinking and meditating are very important to mental health, especially when many aspects of your life change.

I began meditating in a dark, barely lit room. I was the only one who knew about its existence. And then I began to think...

Marceline is my girlfriend. We love each other. I know that... But I'm scared. Finn was a jerk to FP, even though they seemed to have had a good relationship. Is Marceline going to be like that? Should I so easily give all of my being to her? Should I hold back? Should I trust her?
I think so. I really do love her, and she really loves me.

About an hour later, I returned to my room and Marceline was beginning to wake up. I got dressed in a pink hoodie and jean shorts. I flopped on the bed and woke up Marceline. I laughed as she groggily tried to slap me. I kissed her forehead and said, "get up ya' lazy-butt!"

Marceline returned after floating through the shadows to her house and back in about 20 minutes. She had changed into a black sweatshirt, and long red jeans. She must have taken a shower because she smelled different too, sweet, like roses.

When she floated in, I smirked. "About time!"
"O my glob, shut up!"  She laughed and grabbed me.  She picked me up and kissed me on the lips.  "We should have a... us day."
"What?  And also it would be AN us day."  I replied, not realizing how nerdy I sounded.
She elbowed me.  "You know, like, just forgetting about the rest of the world for a day.  Like have a whole-day date together."
I nodded.  "I'd love to"

We spent the day inside because of the sun.  Marceline's skin hadn't been very healthy lately because of the amount of UV rays it had received recently.  We watched movies while cuddling on the couch.  She watched me create and experiment in my lab.  We made out a few times and almost got caught by Peppermint Butler.  He does have a tendency to show up at weird times....

After the sun went down, we decided to go camping.  Marceline took my hand as we were about to leave.  I grabbed a couple blankets, pillows, and a few apples.  "C'mon I know a perfect place!  No one will see us and the area is beautiful." She said.

I smiled and replied simply: "okay"

We traveled for almost a full hour. Marceline kept stopping to tickle and kiss me, and I would do those things in return. It was so fun. 

We finally arrived, hand in hand, to a large open field.  The grass was long and unkempt.  The bright moon illuminated Marcy's face and I couldn't resist the temptation.  I got on my tip-toes and kissed her gently on the lips.

~marceline's pov~

Bonnie stood up on her tippie-toes and kissed me sweetly on the lips.  I hugged her and ran my fingers through her hair.  I could feel her smile and she kissed me.  I pulled away after a few minutes.  "Do you have food?  I'm hungry."

She nodded and reached into her bag.  She pulled out two apples and threw one to me.  "Thanks!" I said while taking a bite.

After a few hours of talking, we decided to go to bed.  I layed down the blankets and cuddled up next to PB.  She spooned up against me as I reached my arm around you.  "I love you," I said.

"I love you too," she replied.  She picked up my hand that was reaching around her and kissed it.  She then held my hand close to her and she fell asleep.

I was more peaceful than I had ever been in my life.  I have a beautiful girlfriend, Hambo, Simon, and I'm so happy.  Even with Finn being a jerk, there's so many supportive people.  I think it's time to go public... I'll have to bring it up to Bonnie tomorrow...

I can't shake the feeling that I'm being watched.  The feeling, I sense something.  I don't know what it is.  I'm just going to ignore it and go to sleep........

~gunter's pov~

I am in dark field.  Long grass.  Bright moon.  Vampire Queen Marceline is in grass on blanket, sleeping.  She is with Ice King Simon's love-interest, Princess Bubblegum of the Candy Kingdom.  The two do not know that I am here.  I am on a mission.  Sent by the Ice King Simon, but here on my own free will.  One day I will overthrow him.  The Ice Kingdom and all of Ooo will be mine.

I am a god.  Sent to Ooo by Glob himself.  To spy on the sub-gunter life forms on this planet.  They are weak and stupid.  I want to regain my power.  Be freed of this vessel.

I see Vampire Queen  Marceline wake up.  Kisses Princess Bubblegum.  I will have to inform Ice King Simon.  I apparated out of the field to the Ice Castle.  I must see insignificant life-form Simon.  He must be informed of Bubblegum and Marceline lesbian activity.

"Princess Bubblegum, your bae, was just kissing Marceline, the Vampire Queen.  You need to give up, ya' useless hag.  The Princesses of Ooo have no interest in you.  I would like to overthrow you, immediately.  I challenge you to a wizarding duel." I said. 

"Oh Gunter!  You've returned!  I've missed you buddy!  How's Princess Bubblegum?"  Unintelligent life-form Simon is unable to understand me.  Stupid, sub-Gunter life forms.  His insufficient ears have only heard a mere 'quack'.

Said "duel" will have to wait.  Ice King Simon is stupid.  I want a real challenge.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayyyy lmao how was that?  I tried to do a Gunter pov, but sorry for being such a failure at it.  Gunter is 100% definitely an evil mastermind though.  Also bubbline is adorable asdfghjkl.

Well I don't know what else to say soooooo GIF OF THE CHAPTER

Till next time, ya tater tots!

Ricky~