I roll my eyes at him. Does he ever stop flirting? Nope, not even when his fiancé is around. I grit my teeth and finish taking everything out.

"Thank you so much for helping love," I say sarcastically.

He kisses my cheek and I internally cringe. Did he have to? First he flirts and now he kisses my cheek? We have got to set some rules.

Rules...

-

"Repeat that please," Diego says running a hand through his hair, confused.

"I think we need some rules. You know to set some boundaries," I repeat for the hundredth time.

"But why?" Diego asks and I roll my eyes.

"Are you honestly that thick?" I ask and he glares. "I just think that if we don't, then things might get, out of hand," I say hesitantly.

"Out of hand?" Diego chuckles and I smack his arm.

"Okay, me first. So, I know you have a...life behind these walls. But I refuse to let you bring your shags, home. Okay! I don't want to hear you make love to those sluts -if they are with you they might be- , or who knows, maybe their even virgins-" Diego cuts off my rant.

"First of all, I don't make love, that is not my style. Okay I f-"

"Yeah I know what you are going say," I gag.

"And second of all, not virgins. Even I believe a first time should be special, somebody you at least like not just attracted to," Diego says and I couldn't help but smile.

"That's sweet," I admit.

"I'm a fucking angel," Diego exclaims and I roll my eyes.

"You see, even such a reckless guy like me has rules. One, I don't take any first times, two, I don't do some lovey dovey thing. Simple one night, and it's over. No strings attached," Diego explains, and I nod.

"Is that all?" Diego asks and I shake my head.

"You should not flirt in public. If you are so famous and well known, then it will give us a bad image," I say and he nods.

"Reasonable," He murmurs.

Okay, that's a good sign, right?

"And, um we can both date, but secretly of course," I add on and he shrugs.

"Can I bring my dates home?" He asks.

"As long as it doesn't bother my sleep!" I exclaim and he grins.

"Same for you babe, I don't need some hippy happy guy in my penthouse." Diego tells me and I raise my eyebrow. "I've met your friends, I assume that's your type," Diego says and I roll my eyes.

"Hippy happy?" I giggle and he smiles slightly.

He mutters something under his breath but I couldn't catch it. I contemplated whether I should ask him, but decided against it when he spoke.

"One of my own rules. If I do invite somebody over, don't walk into my room. The last time you came into my room, you slapped me," Diego says and I flush.

"Sorry about that," I murmur.

Everything was still very much clear to me. I remembered that girl he met up with.

"And if you want to meet up with somebody. Please make sure you do it properly. Don't be reckless," I say coldly.

His expression changes to confusion for a moment before he recovers.

"I promise," He cheekily grins.

"And my final rule. Don't fall for me," Diego smirks and I roll my eyes.

"As if," I scoff.

"Well, our rule will have to be to not fall in love with each other." Diego says and I nod agreeing with him.

"Finally something that we can agree on," I sigh.

"Oh, and we have to be honest with each other. I mean we're getting married, so we may as well be honest. What's there to hide?" Diego concludes.

"Diego, there is something that I uh, want to speak to you about," I finally manage.

Maybe now's the time to finally talk about that girl. I just can't stop thinking about it. It bothered me he didn't tell me about it. Since he had his whole new rule of honesty. Why not?

The doorbell rings before I can properly ask him. He grins at me, before running to get the door. He opens the door, and I look at the ground, still trying to find the right words.

"Babe!" Diego calls and I cringe.

Did he have to call me that in front of guests?

I walk over to him, and he slips an arm around my waist. A guy, who looked a bit older than him, but still oddly familiar.

"Babe, this is Luca Alesandro Castillo,"

My brother.

Diego brought my brother to me.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
Isn't Diego just a sweetheart? This chapter was pretty much a filler with all the rules. In the next chapter I'll try and get the rules written out. Sorry if the rules made you somewhat uncomfortable. My Beautiful Mistake consultant -the reason this book isn't dead- gave me the ideas.

Also, note, Diego's rules are actually very important, so remember them. Also, their rules they created, they are also quite important.

And this is dedicated to RabidDisneyWeirdo as a really crappy way of me saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU UNICORN! (Yes, you're a unicorn to me) I love you!

And to  none other than the amazingly awesome LeenDabaja who happens to owe me a Dieletta kiss! But ofc, no pressure honey! Because you were sick! I love you!

Thanks for reading! I do appreciate it! Sorry for any errors 💚

~Lexy 😈