{ 8 ♤ }

it's been 2 hours after Malachi left. while me and Mr.A Was drinking a lot , I never got this drunk before, but I needed and I wanted to release some pain.

"I should be heading home"

"why so early? "

"Because I have papers to grade"

"can I help you?"

"nah I need to get away from you, for a while "

I was shocked and hurt.

"why?"

"because of the horrid things I am thinking about doing To you.

"what horrid things ?" I said walking seductively over to him.

" Alexis I can't, im sorry I have to go"

"okay but don't come begging for me after you just turned me down."

next thing I know his lips crashed into mines, and he left out of the door.

that kiss was so intriguing , his lips was so plump, and juicy it felt like I kissed a cloud.

I can still feel it, it was my first kiss from someone who probably actually cares for me.

I walked to my window and watched him leave. I was still kind of tipsy so I was just going to bathe then go to sleep before my next class.

this was my last year and I studying to be a real estate agent/ house designer, I always dreamed of selling huge big celebrity houses.

After I got out the shower, I heard a knock on my door, I walked towards the door, slowly scared of who it could be.

I looked out my peephole and my girl, Johen was standing there With her pajamas on and some snacks and Games. that's what I loved about her she would always pop up on my worst times with something fun to do.

I opened the door,"Hey Boo" I said opening my arms for a welcoming warm hug.

"girl why you hair so ugly, I gotta help you out, looking like that"

that's Johen for always ranking me, and i always loved returning the favor!

"ima need to help you out with cho pajama head ass"

we shared laughs and proceeded with our night.

"I wish I can get a man like that" Johen Blurted out. we was watching "This Christmas" with Chris Brown and Malachi F. malachi was giving gifts to the children and being so sweet.

"I'll rather want, Chris Brown, he can sing and his lips are juicy. I mourned about Chris Brown.

"im going to sleep !" Johen yarn.

"Goodnight sleepy head." and we went to sleep from there.

----------------------------------------------------