{ 2 ♢ }

Comment ] Vote] ♢

Or I Will Not Continue...

J/K - But I Will Really Enjoy, Some Comments that will be nice .

The Next Day !!

______________________________________

Alexis] ♡

I was waiting for malik to come over, so I could tell him something that has been on my mind forever , I ate a few things before he arrived and I forced my self to pass it, it the toliet.

I showered slowly, while tears was being jailed in my eyes, I wish I never met him, I wish I never acknowledged him.

he treats me like shit, but I stay and I stay for It to only get worst, im glad he hasn't forced sex on me but me and him both know that's up my timeline, if he still in it, I strongly believe that he will try to force me to have sex with him.

and at the rate im going , he is going to jeopardize my chance to be valedictorian Student at our graduation.

I heard knocking as I was putting my last finishing touch, on after my perfume.

I opened the door, with my hair still kind of wet, my hair was short and it's was natural as hell , but I permed it, and it be curly or straight how ever it's day go, that's how my shit look.

I often thought, how I was so dark skinned and my hair was so curly and silky, but really course! I never understood, why my mom was so red and my dad was awfully dark, but I still came out slightly carmel, but I was more on the dark side. I just adored black women skin, and how natural they look. no offense to white women, they don't look natural to me , maybe it's because of their long hair.

interrupting my thoughts, i saw malik looking at me with anger in his eyes.

" what ?"

"don't what me before I slap yo ass, you writing poems for other niggas now, talking bout some damn his smile or torso and shit"

"it was just a poem I created way back" I flinched when he put his hand up at me.

" you got me fucked up forreal, AL, you tripping forreal, we gon see about some damn torsos" he said.

snatching me up , and nearly dragging me into my bedroom.

" we need to talk" I blurted out.

"about what"

"us"

"us ? what chu mean us ? "

"this relationship "

he slapped me real hard in my face and started to choke me. I guess he blacked out that's what he always tell me when he hits me.

and I just believe he like and idoit.

"please stop I cried"

he came back to reality.

"Babe I'm so sorry , when you to-"

"that's enough I don't really care anymore"

he punched me in the eyed this time I blacked out. moments later I was back conscious, I heard him apologizing.

" baby I'm so sorry"

"I didn't mean to hurt you"

he continued to apologize while I was still in shock.

he unbuttoned my pants and spreaded my legs, before he took my panties (underwear) off, he began to eat me like I was a ice cream bowl.

I haven't felt this from the last time , he did it to me, this was the only way he thought I would for give him, but he was wrong, I loved him I just wanted him to Stop beating me like I was a punching bag.

-----------------------------------------------------

How did you lovely people like the second chapter!!