{ 7 ♤ }

I Watched As Mr. A And Malachi went at it. I went to the kitchen and grabbed my gun that I used for protection.

I stepped in middle of them and put it towards my right temple. I then moved in the front of both of them slowly. I closed my eyes I cocked my gun back , and decided to pull the trigger.

"Dumb ass little girl, put the gun down"

"Alexis, how will your grandma feel about this, do want her to be ashamed of you when she see you in heaven to early?"

"I don't care, I just get treated like crap on earth"

"it's who you let make you feel like crap"

"you ain't never lied."

"she ain't leaving me so- y'all therapy session need to end now"

"look lil homie, you pissing me off, she can leave you, when she feel like she can cuz you don't own her"

"Well ion care about how you feel , so get out and Alexis come in the room so we can sleep"

"No" I mumbled. I was tired of his shit and i was tired of being put down all the time.

"No?" malachi chuckled in disbelief.

"you got me fucked up, let's go now or things will get ugly"

"Yo face already made that clear, now get the stepping homie she don't want chu hea'"

"Oh you her body guard now, yo Alex, getcho wanna be professor "

"Malachi Leave now or I will call the cops" I mumbled again.

"Shid call'em you already know my connects, remember what happened last time?"

"yes" I started to cry. that was indeed a terrible time, I felt as if I was stir crazy.

"Boy if you don't leave"

"I'll leave but just know I will be back"

And that's when my night and shinning armor swept me right from under the evil wicked witch of the west.

"Thank you" I said putting my gun down I walked back in the kitchen and put the gun back in my hiding stop.

"your welcome shawty, it wasn't a lot of pressure, I thought I had to smack lil homie down you feel me?"

we started to laugh at his, arrogance!

"But Thanks Forreal " i smiled.

"your welcome "

"do you want a drink ?"

"shidd what type of drink ?"

"liqor- ci-roq?"

"i will take that then"

------------------------------------------------

More Coming Soon !!