{ 3 ♢ }

Tuesday Morning ♧ ]

Professor Alsina ♤ ]

I graded all my papers that was assigned to them on the first day.
but every time I came cross, Alexis Armstrong's , I felt amazed , she was intelligent indeed and she earned her A's but I was shocked when one of my easy assignments left her with and C, it wasn't like her and I wondered what changed.

Class began, and Alexis walked in with her books, and items, what was going to be hilarious is when she finds out that am her physical education teacher too. I smiled to myself, just thinking about the smart comments she's going say.

" okay class , I wanna check on yall essays before we leave today, but today we will be hearing a little of Ms.Armstrong's first."

" I don't feel like it"

"okay I don't feel like putting grades in so everyone has a NG for today thanks to Ms.Armstrong here"

she didn't say anything , she just put her Hoodie on and put her head down, it wasn't like her but I guess I'll find out, with my sluggish ways.

--*--*-*-**-*-*-*--**-*-*-**---**-*-**--*-*--

Physical Education Came Around...

She stood on the wall with her Hoodie on, with long gym pants on, her mood was really depressed, more depressed as usual , and I was destined to find out.

Alexis] ♡

I watched as the rest of the girls in my p.e class played volleyball, some texting and others where making out with their shared boyfriends , I always felt as if no boy in college was faithful, or stuck to just one girl so I called all of them shared boyfriends.

it hurted knowing that, my shared boyfriend was hitting me and abusing me , and that my life would truly be hell if I tried to leave, I just wanted a nice charming hero to sweep me up out of the horrid castle.

I came back to reality when I saw , Mr.Anthony staring at me, it intrigued me, I couldn't look away, but I had to not to be creepy, wait hold the hell up, why is he in here ?

Ughh! please tell me he just in here because my real p.e professor couldn't make it today.

" umm Mr.Anthony, my p.e professor absent today and your just filling in for him right "

he grinned, down at me with his eyes low , looking sexy as hell.

" I am him"

I laughed in disbelief, " you kidding me right"

"nah- I mean no "

"I thought I was the only one hate speaking proper."

I turned to the side to see where the rest of the students where.

"Alexis- why is your neck bruised and your eye has a black mark around it" he asked rubbing my eye and removing the make-up I thought that will cover these bruises up well.

"I dont know , why don't your face have any ?" I tried to be smart to get out of this, not going so well conversation.

"I want you in my office at the end of the day, no excuses or lies, or I will have to Make a home visit"

"but I'm in college, there's no such thing in, home visits "

"we will see about that, now won't we?"

"what ever" I not coming. I mumbled under my breathe.

" what was that Amy?"

"that's not my damn name i screamed as I walked back to my wall spot.

----------------------------------------------------

More Coming Soon don't worry yourselfs. :)