{ 4 ♢ }

He Parted my legs with his to huge fingers, while using them to rub the wetness, that playful stayed there. I moaned into his ears, causing him to rub a little harder. I tried to move because the pleasure was to much to handle. he was dominate and it made it only harder to run.

He Started To Finger me , while my juices, splash around our playing area. he chuckled at my petit moans " I know you can moan louder than that" he said sending all signals through my body into my playpen.

he laid me on the bed and began he snack time, eating them like it was the only food he ever had and liked.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

It's Was 6:30 am

I woke from a wet dream, but this time the man in it, will never make my dream come true it was to make believe.

I felt under my eye, feeling the pain, of admitting it to my annoying ass teacher, like he always stressing me , I wonder if he have a thing for me or im just tripping.

I walked into his class, and sat in the back, to be away from everyone , I haven't talked to malik ever since.

" Miss Armstrong may you please sit to the front"

"nah I'm straight "

" oh okay you straight with Zero's too?"

"why you always throw them bad grades at me, it's like you only bug at me, that shit not fair"

"your language, and I wanna see you after class to see why you think I'm treating you like that"

" I ain't coming"

"okay fine with me "

He so fucking petty, now watch I get an F , fuck this shit, im leaving, and I'm transferring professors, im not funna let him fuck up my grades.

I got up and walked out, because he tripping forreal.

Later That Day ....

I heard a knock on my door, I opened it and couldn't believe who the fuck it was.

" What The fuck?"

"Aye , Watch yo mouth lil mama"

"Mr.A what the hell are you doing here? "

"I tole you I would make a home visit if you don't speak to me, I'm not here to bother or pick at cha' , I genuinely care, cuz you a good student "

" aww isn't that sweet, i don't want to be bother, now the door is that way? " I point towards the door, because he walked all the way, in and I wanted him to leave.

"im not going anywhere until you tell a nigga wassup" he folded his arms and sat on my couch.

" may you please get out, I'll go to a therapist if I need to vent"

"haha real funny, Ion care about yo feelings, I just dont want bad grades in my grade book"

"what the hell- get out you to much for me"

"I'm just fuckin' whicha' "

"what a party mouth you have"

"ayee, check this out I haven't been getting none, so the faster we get this convo' over I can go serve a lil brezzy, you feel me " he chuckled. causing me to giggled but I hold it back.

"really, Mr.A ion wanna hea' about you nasty sex life"

"I know you be getting it too"

"not quite frankly, am ah virgin, for yo info"

"word , that's good"

"yeah, I just had a altercation with my boyfriend, so it's not that much of a big deal"

"oh okay well ,since you don't have a black eye and bruised neck I guess I can leave now" he said being sarcastic.

I stayed quiet.

" Thats what the fuck i thought, so you let homie put his hand on you?"

----------------------------------------------

More Coming Soon, After Some

More comments And Votes... :)

#FightMe