1

It's been three months since I killed Prue. Three months since I killed my own friend. In the last three month everything has changed I still have nightmares. I still wake up crying but at least it's not every night now. I don't have A texts any more. A was my stalker and A was Prue. A's still there though. A's watching me because there is more than one A. I'm still being stalked but I'm not getting messages. When I'm alone sometimes I think there's someone near me watching me I turn around and there's nobody there. But I know is someone is there I know A is there.

Prue was in the paper today. That's nothing out the ordinary. After people found out what Prue did and the fact she stalked my best friends and me she hit the news and now everyone know about A and Prue. I walked into the living room in the bus which is the plane were I live and saw Hunter shove a paper away. Hunter works on the shield team I live with. Shield is this group that keeps the world safe from things that our supernatural and things that our just not normal.

"Let me see" I demanded when I noticed hunter shove the paper away I know it was something to do with Prue or me

Some papers called me a victim. Others said I was a killer

"It's nothing" Hunter insisted but I grabbed it before he could try and stop me. It was written by the same reporter who loved about writing about A and Prue. Everyone know about A now.

It has been three months since killer and stalker Prue died. Prue is believed to have committed five murders. Prue went on a killing spree using a club to pick her victims family's of Gabriella Roux Stephanie Marshal Naomi Summers Jenna Rivers and Courtney Dean's family all say they our still in mourning for the girls and that there glad Prue dead.

Prue the killer and stalker the fifteen year old girl is still loved by her family. Prue's killer

I stopped reading I couldn't read anymore. I still couldn't see Prue as a stalker or a killer even know I know what she did. Prue was my friend. People don't care about how Prue suffered don't like the idea anyone's not guilty except Prue. I could of done something but I didn't

"Our you okay" my older sister Cassie who is also a shield agent asked me

Cassie noticed the newspaper and glared at Hunter

"Not my fault" he protested

"Um I've got school" I muttered

"Sure see you later" said Cassie softly

"Bye" I muttered

Emma and Olivia my best friends who were also stalked by A where already waiting for me outside the bus.

"Hi" Olivia my best friend shrieked when she saw me

Olivia was dressed all in black and her long hair was purple. I thought she would probly die it another colour soon. She was wearing heavy black eyeliner. As normal she looked stunning. The walk to school was when it was just me Emma who is my other best friend and Olivia. It used to be always me Olivia and Emma but now we had new friends who hung out with us at school. It took me at least a month before I felt like I could trust them at all.

It didn't take long to get to get to Shield High which is where we train to be shield agents.

"Hay" Myra yelled when she saw us

Myra was a friend of Emma's. I've hung out with her a few times before. Myra's okay. I don't really know her friend Sarah but she always seems nice enough.

We went to the bench's which is were we usually sit. Emma's boyfriend Riley was there and so was Amanda, Jess, and Abbi and Rhiannon and Laura . Amanda Jess Rhiannon Laura and Abbi didn't used to sit with us.