Chapter 41

GUYS IM HYPED FOR THIS BOOK AGH WBU

Jacobs POV
Woah. I just kissed Grace Thomas, the girl of my dreams. In a closet. At school. While we are supposed to be in class. I look up at her, and she had tears running down her cheeks.

"Why are you crying?" I say, grabbing her hand.

"Be-because I thought you were g-going to think I was stu-stupid." She says in between tears.

"You think your stupid? A few days ago I was walking in the hallway and I saw you and ran into a pole..." I admit, making her laugh. Her laugh was so cute. Dang.

"Wait seriously? At least you didn't scrape your whole knee. Remember when I was penny boarding by your house and I scraped my knee? That was because I kinda liked you... a lot." She says, giggling.

"Well, um..." She says. I pull her into a kiss, and she kisses back. Man she's a good kisser. All of a sudden the bell rings, and we hear lots of commotion in the halls.

"Shit. How are we supposed to get out of here?" Grace whispers. All of a sudden we hear the knob jiggle. We both look at each other with panicked faces.

"Hide!" I whisper. She goes behind something and I do to. I didn't even know what this closet was for, but whatever. The light flickers on and I hear the most annoying voice on the planet.
***