Chapter 2

Graces POV
I skate right home after that. I can't believe Hunter embarrassed me like that! I swear sometimes I don't know why I'm friends with him. He's such a butthole. Ughhhhh. Hunturd Bootyhole. I get into my driveway, so I pick up my penny board and run inside. I see my twin brother sitting on the couch watching tv. Ugh, he's such a pig.
"Hey where were you?" My twin brother Mark asks.
"None of your business." I say, walking to my room. I slam the door to let him know that I don't wanna talk right now. The thing that sucks about my room is I don't have a lock on my door. Me and Mark have a connecting room that's connected by a bathroom. I hate it. I hear the door slam open.
"Where's Grace?" I hear Hunter ask. Ugh. Hunturd Bootyhole.
"She's in her room." I hear Mark say. That bitch just ratted me out! Ugh, I hate my brother. My door bursts open, and Hunter is standing there, LAUGHING. LET ME REPEAT. HE IS FUCKING LAUGHING. I glare at him, and he jumps on my bed.
"Hey, what's wrong?" Hunter asks. That bitch.
"You know why I'm mad? I'm mad because you embarrassed me in front of my crush... twice! And you think it's funny! But to me it's really embarrassing." I say and dig my head in my pillow.
"But I was trying to help you!" He says. Yeah right, that's the biggest bullshit I've ever heard.
"Yep Hunter. Cause tripping me twice in front of my crush.. and that's totally helping..." I say.
"To be fair I only tripped you once..." He says. I point to the door, and that's when he takes the hint.
"Ok ok, I'll leave. But I'll be back tomorrow!" He says, and walks out. I look out the window, and try and make it look like I'm staring at the clouds. But everyone knows I never stare at the clouds. I'm looking at the window. Jacobs window. Nobody is in there, so I stop looking. All I wanted was for Jacob to come in his room by the window. I decide to text  Aubree, because I haven't talked to her in a while.

Me: Hey girl!

Aubreeeee🤑💜: Hey! Wassup!

Me: I'm so bored. Wanna come over?

Aubreeeee🤑💜: Sleepover?😏

Me: Can I come over to ur house? Idk if my dad will let me have friends over...

Aubreeeee🤑💜: Of course! Get your booty over here!

Me: Ok!😂

"Mom! I'm going over to Aubree's!" I shout.
"Moms not home you dummy!" Mark shouts back. Ugh, I hate that kid. I ignore him, and go outside. I grab my penny board and start skating towards her house. She lives down the street, so it won't take that long. The only thing is, I have to pass by Jacobs house to get to her house. I skate by, and realize why he wasn't in his room. He was outside shooting hoops with his friend Joseph. I quickly skate away, to avoid embarrassing myself. Just when I think I'm out of the clear, my wheel goes over a bump in the road. That sends me flying to my death. The end. Just kidding, but it seriously hurt when I fell. I scraped my knee up, and it was bleeding all over the place. Ew. I cradle my knee and rock back and forth, until I realize I'm still in the middle of the road. I get up and try and walk, but it ends up turning into a limp. I look up and see Joseph run over to me, and Jacob kinda just trails along.
"Are you ok? Do you need a bandaid? Do you need to go to the hospital? Do you need to go to the emergency room?!" Joseph says, freaking out. My cheeks are probably flaming red, so I look down at the ground.
"No, I'm ok. This actually happens more than you may think." I say, and look up. I flash him a smile so it doesn't look like I'm dying.
"Oh ok.... Grace isn't it?" He asks. I mentally slap myself in the head.
"Um yep. Got to go!" I say, and ride off on my mint green penny board to Aubree's house.
***