Chapter 25

Guys I'm already at 500+ reads! I don't know how much more to thank you😭💘 SHORT CHAPTER SRY😁

Graces POV
       I didn't just want to sit there the whole time and do homework! I wanted to do something fun and exciting!

"You coming?" I ask him once we get outside.

"It depends. Where are we going?" He asks me.

"Just trust me on this." I say. He looks at me and smiles.

"Ok." He says. I walk down the trail behind my house, this trail brings back so many memories. I used to go down the trail every single day with Mark, Brandon, and Hunter when we were kids. But then I started going by myself, and I would bring my guitar with me. There's a stream running right next to the trail, and there's on tree that I always climb. It has huge branches, and I call it my tree because I spend so time on it.

"How did you find this place?" Jacob says excitedly.

"I don't know. I was exploring one day." I say casually. I look around and see "my tree". I start to climb up it, then when I finally get up there I sit on one of the branches.

"Woah. I didn't know you were secretly spider man." Jacob says, causing me to giggle.

"Well I was a gymnast for eight years. Are you coming?" I ask. Jacob was just on the first branch.

"I'm trying! Don't laugh at me." He says and his cheeks get all red.

"Does someone not know how to climb a tree?" I ask.

"No I do, I just haven't climbed one in a while." He says.

"Well hurry up then!" I say. After like five minuets, he finally gets up on the branch. It was wide, but it also was short. I thought he was going to sit on the other branch, but I like it this way too.
***